Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Giant Yukon Sasquatch Roars in Mans Face as Victim Sprints for Cover

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Inhabitants Spot Several Bigfoot after Retreating Inside Home

Giant Yukon Sasquatch Roars in Mans Face as
Victim Sprints for Cover

Russell writes RMSO

Greetings Rmso, I'm Russell, the story I want to report is not mine, it's my parents'. It happened when I was just a 5 month old baby.

 In 1992 my Father and Mother were very poor, we lived in a cottage, a mile away from the small city of Mayo/Yukon/Canada, my dad was working hard, saving money so we could get out of there and live a better life in some better city. We had a german shepherd named Barney, he guarded the house.

 It all happened in the winter of 1992. It was evening and was snow storming, my mom was in the living room with me sleeping in her arms. My dad said that he was going to enter the garage and fix the car axle that was slightly loose, the problem is that the garage was only accessible by the outside.

 He left and took barney with him, by the time he finished fixing the car and closed the garage he noticed barney looking at one specific direction. Without warning barney ran barking in that direction fading into the snowstorm, my father ran after him yelling his name.

 He ran for about 8 yards when he saw a huge shadow coming his direction walking on two legs. My father told me he thought it was a bear for a second, but then as the shadow approached he noticed it had a coned head, wide shoulders, long arms, huge hands, massive muscles. Its entire body was covered in jet black fur head to toe, and he saw its face that he describes as a mix of an orangutan face and a human face. The thing stood in front of him and roared at his face, this exact moment he sprinted to the house and locked the door. 

 He said to me the sound was so loud that his ears rang, it woke me up and I started crying. My mother asked my father what the hell was that roar? He didn't say anything, he just grabbed his shotgun and said to my mother to hide in the wardrobe with me. 

 She managed to make me stop crying and stayed silent inside the wardrobe, my father said he looked out the window and he saw something that made him fear for our lives. He saw the creature that roared at him outside, looking at the house, but now there was 2 more creatures with him.

 One was jet black like the 1st one, but smaller. Dad swore to me the smaller one had breasts, the third one was even taller than the other two. It had grayish tan skin and snow white fur, but wasn't as bulky as the one that roared at him. Dad said the creatures started looking at each other and he heard them making a sound that sounded like some kind of gibberish language.

 He could see their mouths were moving very fast, he could measure their size according to the trees outside, the bulky one that roared was about 9 ft tall, the female one 7 ft. The big white one 11 ft. At this point dad said to me that he just stood there in the living room waiting for them to try to barge into the house so he could shoot them.

 He waited for hours and nothing happened except for the sound of little rocks being thrown at the house. The noises stopped and he saw the clock, its was already 7 am, and he said to my mother to lock the door because he was going outside. 

 He got outside with his shotgun and found 3 different tracks, human like tracks, he measured one to be 53 to 55 cm, the other one 60 cm and the other one was over 70 cm. He ran to the same direction barney went and he found barney's corpse. 20 yards from the house, his head was crushed.

 Hes sure that was one of the creatures that killed barney. He was a big german shepherd, and by the look of his corpse he was easily killed, dad buried him in the yard of the property.

 Two weeks after this event my dad got enough money for us to move to the city of Whitehorse and buy a house there, we moved and I lived there to this day. I'm certain that dad saw three bigfoots that day.

I hope this story interests you, thank you for reading.      

RMSO responds
Thanks for sending your parent's sighting report and experience. 
53 to 55 cm is around 21 inches, 60 cm is around 23 inches & 70 cm is around 27 inches.
Even the smallest one is huge.
 Do you know what your father used to measure the bigfoot tracks. Anyone take any photos of any of the tracks back then? Or do you have a photo of the homestead where all of that happened?

Russell continues
 Hi, I talked with my father about these details and he said to me that at the time they only had money for food and all the basics, they were very poor and didn't have a camera, so he never took a photo of the house or the tracks. 

 He said he measured the footprints in the snow with two school scales, each one 30 cm. He said the smaller footprints (the female) was around 53-55 cm, the footprints of the big one that roared at him a little bigger than the two scales together which makes it 60+cm, and the big white one's footprints were distorted, almost like he was dragging his feet which made the footprint look bigger than it actually was, but my dad measured them and it was 70-80 cm. I believe the big one was too heavy and was dragging his feet that is why the footprint looked so big.
My father said one more thing, the big white one looked old and was a little hunchback too.

More Canada Bigfoot Below

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating with 
Another Bigfoot Shocking Vocalizations

9 Feet Tall North Bay Bigfoot Faces Off with 6'7 Man

Alberta Sasquatch on Video in Jasper Canada

Truckers Alaska Bigfoot Encounter Captured on Camera

Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment