Monday, January 2, 2023

Another Olympic Sasquatch Captured on Camera along Hoh River

 

Original photo at bottom of article
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Fisherman Captures Bigfoot on Camera in Washington
Another Olympic Sasquatch Captured
 on Camera along Hoh River

Ron B posts photo on RMSO media site stating
A friend sent me this from the ho river on the peninsula in Washington. I've had several encounters myself including a sighting. Crossing the road in Ashford wa.

RMSO asks
Hi Ron. Do you know when this photo was taken? What is your friends story behind obtaining this photo?

Ron continues
It was taken about a year and a half ago. He was fishing and it was on the other side of the river. I myself have seen it. Also have heard it talking and howling. Had a tree knock in October this year after shooting my 10-22. I knocked back then felt it best to leave. Talking sounds like jibberish or better explanation of water running over a culvert. As soon as I made noise it stopped. I just rolled a doe in a can.

More Washington Bigfoot

Skookum Captured on Camera More Details on 
Olympic Forest Bigfoot Included

Tracking Skookum Olympic Mountain Bigfoot

Three Bigfoot Walk Upon a Fisherman & Take His Catch

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot Near Washington Canada Border

National News 
Washington Bigfoot Thermal & Utah Sasquatch Video

Original Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment