Monday, March 23, 2020

Georgia Bigfoot on Game Camera

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Adam Garrett writes RMSO
I live in Habersham County GA this is what 
my trail cam caught about a year ago!

Zoom Head and Face

Georgia Bigfoot on Game Camera

More Bigfoot on Gamecam Below

Moose Lake Bigfoot Gamecam

Kennedy Lake Bigfoot Photos on Gamecam

Large Flying Orbs on Gamecam Bigfoot Hotspot

Manitoba Bigfoot Photo

Bigfoot in Deadwood Video

Bigfoot in National News All Month Long

Jasper Bigfoot Filmed in Canada

Lone Peak Bigfoot Video

5 comments:

  1. That's a pretty large big foot on that game cam it's very large and real I think Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I would really like to see one on my husband's trail cam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to find an email for Adam Garrett. I took his Georgia Bigfoot in Habersham County and have been working on a pastel portrait of it. He can contact me at psychicsu@gmail.com so I can send him a copy.

    ReplyDelete