Sunday, March 29, 2020

Big Creature Walking Down County Road NW Georgia

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
 
Johnny B. writes RMSO
 February 16, 2019: While visiting a friend in Northwestern Georgia last year, I photographed a big creature walking down a county road. I was a mile away and zoomed in as much as I could, but the photo didn't turn out very good.
 
 The locals say very nonchalantly it's a Bigfoot. They told me if I don't believe it, go to the Bigfoot museum in Blueridge (Cherry Log GA) and show them the photo. I was in disbelief that there was a Bigfoot museum so close (less than 20 miles) to the sighting. Same thing at the museum, it's a Bigfoot.
 
 When I figures out the location of the Bigfoot in the photo using Google Earth and Google maps, I realized there were 3 homes right there. I figured it was a hunter in a gilley suit.
 
 Last fall visiting Georgia again, I got to meet the wife of the guy that owns those homes, I asked if he was a hunter and if he had a gilley suit. Yes to being a hunter, no to the gilley suit. She said her husband had passed from cancer, and February 16, 2019 he was so sick with the cancer he would not have been able to get out of bed. She did say she hears some god awful screams in the woods behind her house. She said she couldn't imagine what would be making those screams.
 
 Now I'm kind of obsessed with getting a better photo so I can believe.
 
 
RMSO responds
Agree, this photo can be interpreted as just about anything.
Be cool if she could ever get recordings of those screams.
What town is this part of Georgia closest to?
How tall would you estimate the creature walking on the county road to be?
 
Johnny B.
 Ellijay Georgia. My friend that was visiting there happened to be friends with this lady. I found that out when we went to visit her after her husband passed away.
 
 I'm not sure how to estimate how tall it was, I wish that I had gotten the telephone pole in the photo. I would have been able to guesstimate.
 
 The owner of the Bigfoot museum asked me if it was walking, yes it was, that is what made me notice it. I ran inside and got my camera, didn't have time to change lenses, tried to get a video but I didn't have it in automatic mode, so before it got out of site I snapped the photo. I had to lean against the deck post to stabilize the camera because I was shaking.
 
 At the Bigfoot museum the owner had me point out the location on a map, there are a few pins nearby he said were from other sightings. One more photo is attached, you can see how far away I was. It's the original photo before using the digital zoom. This road can only be seen from where I was when the leaves are off the trees.
 
 
More Georgia Bigfoot Below
 
Bigfoot Captured on Game Camera

2 comments:

  1. My wife is a school teacher here in north west Georgia. She was going to school this morning. It was still dark, and she saw a big black object go across the road in front of her Kia. She said she couldn't tell if it was standing or on all 4s, but it was at least 6 ft high. She said it wasn't a bear or deer and it turned and looked at her with yellow green eyes. It wasn't in a hurry, and it seemed to have a gray fox following it. We went back after she got out of school ( It startled her bad enough that she wouldn't stop this morning and she was still visibly shaken when she got home.) it was by a creek() We found a footprint about siz13, and a few more places with prints. Any comments welcome. ) anyway, she is concerned because our farm is only one mile away. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when this happened; there were two sightings in this area, several people saw one in daylight just standing, moving in the tree line off the main hwy there.

    ReplyDelete