Saturday, March 21, 2020

Hunter Harassed by Sasquatch Missionary Ridge

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Putrid Wet Blanket Smell Alerts Camper to Giant Bigfoot

Hunter Harassed by Sasquatch Missionary Ridge

KL Hood writes RMSO
Grew up in the mountains of Southwest Colorado I've heard stories through the years and had an encounter myself on Missionary Ridge north of Durango. In 2009.

 RMSO responds
Received a bigfoot sighting report on Missionary Ridge a few years ago. Would like to hear the details of your 2009 encounter on this thread or email us at RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

 KL Hood emails RMSO
My Name is Keith Hood.
It was mid September 2009. Bow season. I had hiked in off missionary Rd and made camp close to missionary ridge in a small clearing.

That night sitting by the campfire the occasional smell on the breeze was putrid, only way I can describe it like a wet blanket with dead skunk in a pig wallow. Didn't think much about it, elk beds get pretty rank and just assumed there was one close by.

I settled in and went to sleep about 8:30/9:00 pm, during the night I wake to a grunting noise and could hear it breathing. I assumed it was a bear, I yelled to scare it away and could hear sticks and twigs breaking as it moved off. 

 Didn't hear anything for about a half hour, thinking it had scared off. I was about to go back to sleep. I heard what sounded like a child whine or whimpering and something brushed my tent. I thought for sure it  was a bear smelling my food.

 I yelled, grabbed my flashlight and quickly opened the fly on my tent. I saw the back of an upright creature moving away, it was approximately 8.1/2 to 9 foot tall with long black/brown fur no more than twenty feet away. It was moving as if it was on skates, it almost glided as it disappeared into the darkness crashing through the trees and the smell, I had been smelling was pervasive.

 For the next couple of hours I had things bouncing off my tent, sounds of limbs being broken off trees and what sounded like gibberish in the trees to the south and east of me. As soon as the sun began to rise I packed up and left as fast as I could. I felt I was being watched as I hiked back to my truck.

RMSO responds
Gibberish to the south and east of you. Sounds like there may of been more than one harassing your camp site.
 Appreciate hearing about your encounter. How long did you observe the creature as it moved away from you? How wide would you estimate it to be at the shoulders?

KL Hood
I observed it for 3 maybe 4 seconds and it was 3 to 3.1/2 feet wide. It took a second for me to focus, I'm sure of what I saw. I think they wanted me to leave too. I was a sceptic even though I've heard stories all my life, now I believe.

Another Missionary Ridge Bigfoot Encounter Below
Missionary Ridge Bigfoot Visited Our Camp

More Colorado Bigfoot
Carson Lake Bigfoot Harasses Hunters

Sasquatch in Saguache Creek on Pass to
Gunnison nearly 7 Feet Tall

Camper Hides From Bigfoot Twin Peaks

Bigfoot Scares Women Animas Forks
#ColoradoSasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment