Sunday, March 24, 2024

Giant Bigfoot Leaps Fence Carrying a Bundle of Broken Branches near Meeks Cabin

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"Written Report Below Next Video"

Ethan writes RMSO after watching this video
String of Sasquatch Encounters Motivate Officials
to Scour High Elevation Uinta Mountains

"A tall, dark brown furry humanoid creature was watching me"

Giant Bigfoot Leaps Fence
Carrying a Bundle of Broken Branches near Meeks Cabin

Ethen writes RMSO
 I’ve had an experience at Meeks cabin around 6 years ago I saw a big hairy man at Meeks Cabin Reservoir in the Uinta Mountains of Wyoming.

RMSO asks
What happened, what did you see, what time of day or night?

Ethen continues
 I haven't really told anyone about my experience because I am worried about ridicule.
After seeing your video with the Bigfoot tracks near the shore of Meeks Cabin Reservoir & the near by sightings. I felt like I should reach out to you & tell you about my experience in that same area.

I was camping with my mom in a trailer we set up in a turn off on the dirt road near Meeks Cabin campground around the end of May. First thing one morning I took my four wheeler to the south end of the lake to go fishing, I was walking in the woods just past the campground to a place I could fish at the lake.

I saw a tall, very dark brown furry humanoid creature watching me, I looked at him and he ran into the woods carrying a bundle of large broken branches in one hand next to his belly & balancing with the other hand as he ran and jumped an all wood rail fence and disappeared into the woods.

He was 8 or 9 feet tall and reminded me of a tall furry human. He looked so human that even though I drew my side arm, I had no intention of using it.
He looked at me like I as crazy then looked away, ran and jumped the fence with no problem. I had the sense that he was more afraid of me than I was of him.
I was freaked out, but returned later to look for prints and couldn't make out any good ones, but you could tell where he ran and see where he broke through under growth and vegetation.
I don't know whey he had a bundle of broken branches, maybe they make fire or something.

RMSO responds
We have found ground nests they make and even though it looks uncomfortable they will make a good size bed of pretty thick sticks and branches then lay a few pin boughs on the. Doesn't look comfortable but it can get them a inch or two off the cold, muddy, wet or damp ground.

More Bigfoot Below

Logan Canyon Sasquatch Filmed from Swan Flat

Scarface Mountain Sasquatch
Captured on Camera in the Adirondacks

Several Bigfoot Like Creatures Captured on Camera
at Different Sasquatch Sighting Hotspots

Latest Bigfoot News along with
The Strange & Unexplained Captured on Camera

Another Sasquatch at Paul Freeman Location
Bigfoot Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment