Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Scarface Mountain Sasquatch Captured on Camera in the Adirondacks

 

Cover from next video below
(Written Report Below Next Video)
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Scarface Mountain Sasquatch
Captured on Camera in the Adirondacks

Adirondack Bigfoot Captured on Camera

Todd writes RMSO
So I'm not sure if it's real or not. But this photo is an extra that was of the original from my grandmother's photo album. This one her or my grandfather lamented the stupid arrow to it. But the original doesn't have that. Figured I'd share it because it's neat but I doubt it's real.

RMSO asks
What state does your grandmother live in or where was the photo taken?
Did they write on the back of the photo any information or tell the family anything about it?
Really cool photo, do you happen to know what year they took this picture?

Todd continues
I'll have to check the original but it was taken long before I was born. We live in the Adirondacks in NY State. 
They lived way up in the and Adirondack mountains in a cabin. 
I don't really know how old the photo is, but judging by the original photo it's around the time where Polaroid cameras where popular. Unfortunately I can't ask them, they both passed away..my gram would know but she's been gone for about three years now.

RMSO states
OK, so the photo you have is a picture of the original polaroid photo.
The color polaroid was introduced in 1963 & it became a pop culture phenomenon in the 1970's. Perhaps the photo was taken around the 1970s then.
If you ever get a chance to look at the original polaroid that was in your grandma's photo album take a look and see if anything was written on the back.
My parents and grandparents had polaroids and they always seemed to write details on the back or at the bottom of the photo, date it was taken, where they were etc...
And if you ever talk to anyone else in the family that knows more about the photo please let us know.
If anyone watching this video recognizes the origins of the subject in the video and can provide proof about the origins, such as a link or another photo please email us at RMSObigfoot@gmail.com & provide the supporting evidence.

Todd continues
According to my grandma, my grandfather used to go hunting a lot where they lived. He told my grandma that he was way up in the mountains hunting and heard strange noises. And found tree limbs broken in half, some of them stacked in a strange formation.  So he started carrying his camera in his bag and supposedly seen it and snapped a photo. That was all I was told when she showed me the photo for the first time.

Large Sasquatch along Mohawk River

More Bigfoot Below

Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video near Lake Shore

Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video

Several Bigfoot Like Creatures Captured on Camera
at Different Sasquatch Sighting Hotspots

Latest Bigfoot News along with
The Strange & Unexplained Captured on Camera

Adygea Bigfoot Captured on Video

1 comment:

  1. For me the most telling thing is the muscle definition and varied coat color. Just not a usual detail in a costume the sceptics keep supposing someone would drag out into the wilderness and put on; not to mention the possibility of being seen by nervous or over-zealous hunters with rifles.

    ReplyDelete