Thursday, May 4, 2023

Camper & His Husky Spooked by Kaibab Bigfoot Watching Them at Camp

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"A large tall dark thing standing behind the 
Douglas Fir tree immediately turned and ran"

Camper & His Husky Spooked by 
Kaibab Bigfoot Watching Them at Camp

 Hector V. writes RMSO at YouTube on "Face to Face With a Massive Hairy Monkey Man Monster a Kaibab Sasquatchhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RM4lQR7l7M

 In Oct 1989 I was remote camping with my Husky Dog in the Kaibab National Forest about 8 miles southwest of Demotte Park on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, about 8900 feet in elevation. 

 It was about 10 pm and I was listening to the World Series on a moonless, cold and windy night.  I don't know if any of you have been deep in the forest on a moonless night, but at ground level its completely dark with only starlight illuminating the tree tops.  

 Anyway, suddenly my Husky dog, Trina, curled up next to my leg jumped to her feet, started to growl, and backed into my leg. I don't ever remember my dog spooked like that. Many times upon hearing a noise she would walk out to investigate, sniffing as she went.  I then grabbed my flashlight and pointed it across the narrow jeep road and there it was.  

 A large tall dark thing standing behind the Douglas Fir tree immediately turned and ran. I still remember the thundering footstep sounds this heavy creature made as it ran.  At first I wasn't afraid but was impressed that this heavy thing, running away, dodged all the trees in absolute darkness. About 15 minutes later after overthinking the situation fear settled in.  
 
 Should I pack up and drive out thinking this creature might be territorial and come back after me, or should I just crawl into the 4x4 SUV and stay the night.  I decided to stay but left my dog outside to growl, bark, or make any distressful noises if it ever came back. Needless to say I didn't sleep that night.  After that I made arrangements to sleep inside my vehicle on future trips when out alone.  

 Today I've got a roof top tent on my 4Runner so sleeping up high makes me feel a little more comfortable when I'm alone. Plus I set out a few hotspot wifi cameras signaled to my smart phone to look around my vehicle just in case.

RMSO
Hi Hector, enjoyed reading about your sighting and experience. Feel bad for your spooked husky, staying out side that night. However I am sure if the bigfoot would have come back your huskies growling and barking would have kept it at bay.  Thanks again for sharing this with us.

More Bigfoot Nearby Below

Face to Face With a Massive Hairy Monkey Man Monster
 a Kaibab Sasquatch

Halchita Sasquatch Growls at Hikers as 
They are Surrounded by Smell of Death

Sasquatch in Tribal Lands Captured on Camera

Woman Runs Up on Troll Like Mogollon Monster
Arizona's Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment