Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Crashed Biker Sees Something Unexplained He Attributes to Bigfoot

 

Cover photo link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Predator Camo Like Creature on Hermit Road Trail

Crashed Biker Sees Something Unexplained
He Attributes to Bigfoot

Ray C. writes RMSO

 Hi my name is Ray I have seen on TV and  the news about the Bigfoot sightings here in my state of  Colorado.. I know of a location in the San Grade DE Christo Mountain Range were either Bigfoot? Or some kind of Creature or Creatures Live.. 

 I  had a krazzzy  experience in 1994 on my Dirt bike  in this area.. I don't wanna leave a long drawn out message but it's kinda of a long story . There is a Trail that is called THE RAINBOW TRAIL..The Trail head starts on a 4x4 road outta the town of Westcliffe Colorado  called Hermit Road... It is a rough  rough trail!!!!   It goes roughly 90 miles through the deep deep dark forest of this Mountain Range and pops out in Salida Colorado...I have not traveled the entire  90 miles from the beginning of the trail head to the end in Salida.. 

 I  went to  this area with a good friend of mine who was older than me and was very familiar with this area and had been riding this area for many years. This was my 1st trip on the  RAINBOW Trail.. We were going to ride from our camp spot that was off Hermit road to the RAINBOW Trail  and ride this trail to  RAINBOW Lake.. there are several Lakes that branch off this Main RAINBOW trail.. my friend and I had the same Dirt bikes  except his had a larger gas tank for Long trail rides were as mine did not have a  large gas tank so we were limited to so many miles we could travel...I had a enough gas to  get to RAINBOW Lake and  fish for awhile and then drive back to our camper... 

 So we started out early that morning  to  RAINBOW Lake.. My friend who knew this trail was much faster on his bike than me and would  get out ahead of me then stop wait for me to catch up and  we'd continue etc.etc.etc. I  was also crashing alot and getting back on my bike and continuing down the trail alot to. We were not into the trail bit maybe  5 or 6 Miles  when I noticed that it was early morning and the sun was fully out but there were areas that were dark!! I mean like it looked almost nite time in certain areas.. 

 So trying to make this long story short or shorter anyway, I came around a corner and slid in a big mud bog .I didn't see it in time and I went down.I was trying to follow my friends tracks to make up time and I saw he clearly went around this mud section and went past it like nothing.  So I was stopped in this turn section of the trail in mud. It wasn't deep or nothing serious but I had laid my bike down already 10 -12 times already by this point and was winded a little bit and kinda tired so I picked my bike up and was just leaning on the seat catching my breath and I was looking around just like I had done every other time before when I had crashed..

 There was scrub oak on this mountain side and wasn't very tall but extremely thick and then up higher the pine trees were super thick all the way to top of the mountain There half way up the mountain  were the scrub oak was I saw the  scrub oak move like shake as if something was on the ground  going up through the scrub oak heading up towards the pine trees?? 

 It appeared that something was was small moving fast under the tops of the scrub oak or as I later thought? It was like something invisible was going through the scrub oak? I  know that sounds weird? I  thought it was a bobcat?? Small animal of some sort? And was then thinking maybe a baby bear? I  always think of mama bear when I have seen a baby bear in the woods in the past.. whatever it was  it was getting away from me?? So I was watching to see what it was gonna be? But I  didn't see any small Animal at all ?? 

 Then I  was looking up past the scrub oak and up in the pine trees I saw something  moving the branches behind a huge pine tree..I thought it was a bear or a large porcupine siting on a branch cause the branch of this pine tree moved and that's what drew my attention to that tree.. and then it happened again it seemed like something invisible was moving thru the pine trees going up the mountain side?? And it was fast !! 

 I  was waiting to see what kind of animal it was that was moving through the trees? I swear it was like something  invisible was just moving fast through the the scrub oak 1st then the pine treesI kept watching to see what was moving through pine trees?.coulda been something Paranormal? I  thought my eye's weren't working  right?? Cause I  could see the branches and brush moving? It was krazzzy! And That was the end of that... There is some other interesting things about this area to .. As I said before I didn't want to write a huge Long email..if anyone is interested about this area and the other part of this story feel free to email me and we can set up a call or something 

Thanks.....Ray... C

RMSO responds

Invisible creature. You could tell where it was going though.

Any Idea how high it was making the brush & vegetation move?

 We captured something similar on camera except it was out in the light enough to see its shape.

Sasquatch Spotted on Video Master of Camo

Ray continues
 I am 5 ft 7 inches  and the scrub oak was just a little bit taller then me, maybe 6 ft plus or minus a few inches. The weird thing is, whatever it was when it was closest to me in the scrub oak. It  was down below the tops of the scrub and I figured it was a small 4 legged Animal of some sort? But from the time it was in the scrub oak and made it to were the pine trees started, it was incredibly fast! I can't stress that point enough...like to fast?

 Then when the pine tree branches which were from the ground level all the way up to the top of this 50-60 ft pine tree. When the pine tree branches moved it was as if something was running through the trees going up the mountain side? I was telling myself what's moving the branches? Ok I'm gonna see what it is any second now? And nothing? I know it sounds krazzzy ! Something invisible that moved 100-150 ft through the scrub oak up to the pine trees in like 10 seconds?  And no loud or noticeable sound or weird noise? 

 When the pine tree branches moved and I couldn't see what was moving them, that's what made me freak out? I kept waiting to see what it was that moved that fast? That was that is all I can say? Paranormal? Invisible? In my mind that's what I could only figure?? It's just krazzzy!

 If you want to go to a place where there's area that man hasn't  walked over and  is a  deep dark and scarey  as hell in the daylight in the daytime  I recommend you start off at the entrance of the RAINBOW Trail and go northwest.To me its NO MAN'S LAND IN THE FORSET.

 It was about a year or so later I was telling one of friends who has a atv motorcycle repair shop in my home town of Pueblo Colorado this story. And he says. Ohh I believe you Ray. He says back in the early 80s, him and 2 friends went on the same rainbow trail and  they were riding there Trials motorcycles in this same area. 
 
 I mentioned in the 1st email this rainbow Trail branch off to other trails that take you to natural springs, lakes, overlooks etc... Back in the 80s most of these trails were open to motorcycle, horse,& foot access. You can't get a atv back there, its to narrow. 

 My friend Kenny said they were riding up to Comanche and Blue to fish and camp. When they set up camp at Comanche lake they were all around the fire sharing a little drink and smoke. And they heard something in the trees and all around them all nite long.

  Kenny said whatever it was didn't grunt? Didn't bark or howl, Nothing? Just movement though the trees all around them all nite? He said they never heard it more then once at a time? It would be behind them and would hear the grass being walked on and branch move and then it would stop and then nothing? Then same thing would happen again but completely in front of them? Then stop and it would be behind them again?

  Kenny said something was watching them all nite long and was letting them know it was all around them? He said they were lucky they collected enough fire wood for all nite because not one of them wanted to leave the group, not even to go to the bathroom off behind a tree somewhere.

 Kenny said whatever it was didn't stop till 5 am. The sun came out  at 6 a.m. and they were outta there at 7 a.m. Just when there was enough  light to see the trail they got out of there. Was it Bigfoot? Paranormal? Something was there and was letting Kenny and his 2 friends know that they were being watched! Let me know if you ever go explore the rainbow trail and tell me what you think about this spooky forest.... Take care and thanks for that video you sent attached to this email. That was interesting!!!

More Bigfoot Below

Bigfoot Turns & Looks at Couple
from 20 Yards at Red Rocks Park

Helicopter Log Crew Harassed by Sasquatch

Master of Camo High Resolution 
Yeti Footage Captured on Camera

Multiple Mogollon Monster Encounters &
Giant Sasquatch near Flagstaff

Giant Sagamook Sasquatch Confronts &
Terrifies Family in New Brunswick Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment