Saturday, May 13, 2023

Extremely Traumatic Encounter with Sequoia Sasquatch

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Ranger Felt Like Ambushed Prey
as Growling Bigfoot Smashes Jeep Window

Extremely Traumatic Encounter with Sequoia Sasquatch

Arthur B writes RMSO
 Hi my name is Arthur, I'm Californian, I used to work as a ranger at the sequoia national park from 1994 to 1997, before I start I just want to say that I'm crying as I write this, because the memories are extremely traumatic.

 It happened in 1997 in my last year working as a ranger, it was also this event that got me fired, I was patrolling an area that was not very frequented by visitors because of the density if the bushes, and because it was an easy area to get lost.

 I had received a report of loud sounds coming from there sounds that were scaring the visitors, making them think there was a bear on the loose or something, it was noon and I was driving around the area with a jeep and a tranquilizer rifle just in case something was really there.

 I spent one hour driving around and I stopped the jeep, exited it and was standing by the open door, and I was about to pick up my walkie talkie and report the situation to one of the other rangers that was patrolling the other side. When I heard something on my left, a loud growl.

 I looked and there was a big reddish brown thing with wide shoulders, long arms and huge human hands looking at me, this part really breaks me every time I remember, because I got paralyzed in fear at the moment because this thing was bigger than any grizzly bear, and was glaring at me with a face that I can only describe as hungry predator.

 I felt like an ambushed prey, I stood there and this thing charged at me with full force and I entered the jeep almost instantly. The creature crashed into the jeep breaking the door's window and the thing grunted in pain. I tuned the jeep on and accelerated beyond the speed limit of the park, I looked behind for a second and this monster was running after the jeep on all fours, just like a chimp. I panicked even more and I increased the speed and some curves later I finally lost him.

 I arrived at the ranger station and there was nobody there, I remember being so panicked that I locked myself inside a bathroom and I'm certain that I fainted because I remember that everything went black, and when I woke up, it was 9 pm and the other rangers were looking for me.

 My boss confronted me about the jeep having one of the sides damaged with the broken window and when I told him that a big animal attacked me, he got angry at me called me a liar who sleeps on the job, and accused me of crashing the jeep on a tree and making stories up to not to get in trouble, and fired me.

 I did years and years of therapy and it didn't work, the memories still haunt me and I still have nightmares and sudden panic attacks, and I know, I know the thing that tried to snatch me was a bigfoot and not a bear. Because bears don't have human faces, human hands and wide shoulders, and they don't have freakishly long limbs. I lived with these memories for more than 20 years, this is my first time telling this story ever since, thank you for reading this if you had the patience.

More California Bigfoot

Bigfoot Jumps from Tree & Runs to Cover

Grandma SLAMS Bigfoot with Car in Redwoods

Two Days of Bigfoot Encountered
in Pacific Northwest

No comments:

Post a Comment