Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Incredibly Thick & Tall Texoma Bigfoot Shakes Ground with Each Step

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Oklahoma Man Surprises Giant Sasquatch near Lake Texoma

Incredibly Thick & Tall
Texoma Bigfoot Shakes Ground with Each Step

After watching

"Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 

Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U5iv1u4X5Q

Bart Bullock writes RMSO

 I am by lake Texoma, there is a national wildlife reserve nearby. In 2004, I walked up fifty feet behind one. I believe people under estimating how tall they are, maybe they think people just aren't going to believe.

 This thing was about nine and a half  to 10 1/2ft tall. Incredibly thick, it's hands were almost to its knees. The wind was blowing across us so I didn't smell anything. I was walking slowly and quietly, along the shore of lake Texoma next to the reserve. I believe I surprised it, it had not seen me before I was aware it was standing still with its back to me. 

 When I stopped and realized this wasn't some giant tree stump, it let out a sigh and just walked into the woods. I could hear and feel the ground with each step, it had to be at least 800 lb. The sun was on it, it was a very dark red color fur, and you could tell it was all muscle, the trapezoids connecting to the back of his head was crazy big. And his lats looked like some bodybuilder on steroids. I believe he had his head turned sideways, because as soon as I realized what I was looking at I stopped, and he immediately walked around a small tree and disappeared.

 Before seeing this creature I was on the fence, about it being real. I am older than dirt, and even though I do not tell people this story, not because of doubters, it's just not such a topic I bring up unless somebody brings it up, which just never happens. 

 If anybody reading this doubts my story or any eyewitness story pertaining to the existence of these creatures, I understand. I am Cherokee Nation, I asked an older family member if it was true, he assured me that I was not mistaken, and that he knew of the forest people. 

 He said they are very wise, and very stealthy, and if you happen to walk up on one, it was only luck on your part. Sasquatch had let his guard down for a second, and he told me, that he had heard stories, of them being extremely protective of their young. I guess it's like any parent would be, but to never harm them, or to even appear threatening. They are very strong and very fast for their size. He said he heard a story when he was young, about Bigfoot being seen throwing a buffalo over his shoulder and carrying it, he was told it was a full-grown Buffalo, and that when it was very cold, they would use buffalo hide to stay warm.

     Remember folks, these creatures have been playing hide-and-go-seek since they were babies, they've gotten very very good at blending in. They could be right in front of you and you would not be aware of it unless you smelled it, and they are very aware of the wind, every tree, every blade of grass. I have been told that they can climb a tree as good as any monkey.

More Midwest Sasquatch Below

Elm Creek Sasquatch South of

Texaco Oklahoma & Texas Border

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2022/02/elm-creek-sasquatch-south-of-texaco.html


Giant Bigfoot Destroys Fishing Gear 

Takes Fish after Fisherman Snags Him with Lure

https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2022/10/gaint-bigfoot-destroys-fishing-gear.html


Fort Sill Sasquatch Confronts Soldier


Giant Texas Sasquatch Crossing Road on Video

Video Witness Watched then Wrote RMSO
Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment