Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Giant Naked Hairy Man Walked Out of the Timber & Stared at Me

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Nevada County, California Bigfoot sightings 1973-2015

A Giant Naked Hairy Man
Walked Out of the Timber & Stared at Me

Richard H. writes RMSO
Hi,
 No crank stuff in what I am going to write:

 I am a retired professional college educator, I am now 84 years of age and still mindfully aware of stuff as it passes by.. I was raised in rural Nevada County Ca, it is a space where there have been many reported bigfoot sightings over the years. Until it happened to me, I was a total skeptic.. My immediate family has been involved with three sightings for sure, possibly one more.
 
1. In 1973 my father, a part time woodcutter and full time man, reported to me: Obviously shaken by an experience he had that day woodcutting said : "  Something very strange happened in the woods today. I was eating lunch at the triangle and a giant naked hairy man walked out of the timber and stared at me for about fifteen seconds, it turned and vanished into the forest."

2. Riding with another professional  friend ( nurse) on a paved one lane mountain road in September of 2015, a large bipedal hair covered creature was spotted standing next to some timber less than ten feet off of the road.  Our eyes met and It bounded from standing to all fours across the narrow road and climbed an almost  vertical granite cliff face as fast as it was moving across the road. It was about an hour prior to sunset but the light was still very strong. The details of the critter are etched forever in my mind.  I have previously reported this sighting to another bigfoot recognition group.  I also wrote this account to Jeff Meldrum of the U of Idaho. He has not replied.

3.  In late July of 2019 at just after dawn I was filing my chain saw preparing to cut a load of firewood. I caught a movement out of my concentration and looked up.  About 100 feet away and slightly above where I was working  walking in long strides on a brushy pine needle covered hillside was a female figure covered with medium long gray hair. She looked directly at me as she walked along but did not deviate from the path she was taking. This creature was at least six feet in height and was obviously female . She had breasts similar to those of our species, her head set closely to her shoulders. .She was in my vision intermittently for at least thirty seconds. Being my second encounter, there was no question as to what the creature was. I was amazed at how quickly she was moving on difficult footing.

4. This is a perhaps:  In August of 1992, my wife and I were hiking up a semi steep timber covered hillside, we had stopped to sit on a log .  She noticed a movement in the timber  (clearstory) she whispered: : " look a old gray bear"  I had a difficult time locating the creature she alluded to but finally caught a short glimpse, which I observed as a large hair covered creature walking up a fairly steep hill  bipedally. My wife Jane said: "How could that bear walk uphill on its hind legs?" The thought that it was a bigfoot never entered my mind until much later and only after my other positive visual encounters.

 All of these occasions happened within a ten mile radius and all were at or above 4000 feet in elevation. All near water sources and in the same drainage. Two of the sightings occurred a very short distance from active human habitat and all within fifteen or twenty miles of my hometown.
These experiences have changed my life.  I now drive the forest roads in my area with a Nikon on the seat. I hike a bunch and often sit and watch.

 My fear for the creature is that some idiot will see one and pull their trigger. I am a weirdo in that I spend a bunch of time by myself living in an off grid structure avoiding the bustle bullshit of the present and trying to forget much of my past.
Sincerely,
Dik H

RMSO responds
Hi Richard,
Our team has been on a few expeditions to this same area investigating several bigfoot encounters including a back pack camper that was harassed at night by a female sasquatch.

More California Bigfoot

Grandma SLAMS Bigfoot with Her Car in Redwoods

Bigfoot Smashes Barrel Like A Beer Can

Backpack Bigfoot Encounter Wrights Lake Enchanted Pools

Two men camping in Desolation Wilderness
near Lake Aloha spot Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment