Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Genonkwa Bigfoot Captured on Video

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Sasquatch Holding a Sapling on Camera
in Western New York Forest

Genonkwa Bigfoot Captured on Video

Jacquelyn M writes RMSO
 Hello!  I've been following you for years and I want to share some of my footage. I've been actively interacting with a Sasquatch clan for almost 3 years and I've been able to film several of them. I've also got tons more evidence, vocals, rock clacking, we've been surrounded by them multiple times and they like to bang on trees with rocks, usually to try and hurry us to put out their treats. They LOVE nuts and watermelon!

 I have captured some of their language as well.  "Ku lah ehm deh", "mahauki", "bwah", "beedie beedie beedie", "bow", "farkee" and more. They love to mimic as well. They do seem to know some English, as they've requested certain food items. Some of their voices are very, very deep. Some sound mechanical and others sound human.  

 It's all so bizarre. It took me a while to accept my new reality.
I could go on and on. Here is a link to the video of the juvenile Sasquatch, he is standing in front of a tree and he can't stay still.  His larger family members are close by. You will see how shiny his hair is and the beautiful muscle definition.  He's holding a sapling or a very long branch.  Many of them use branches to hide behind.  They tend to put their hands up and some use weird shapes made from small sticks to disguise their faces.

 I will share more footage of some of the others soon. One is an absolute giant!  I don't know why this clan is so fascinated with me. Maybe my initial approach paved the way for an evolving friendship.  They get so close to me. Trust is building.

 I never imagined I'd find an entire community of Sasquatch in western New York.  They've somehow followed me home, I have that evidence on my channel.

 Please don't confuse me for a channel called Western NY Bigfoot. Mine is named Western NY Sasquatch Research. The history of the area I frequent goes back to the indigenous days. The Native Americans called them Genonkwa, or Stone Giants.  I will get into all of that at a later time.

 Here's a link to the best Sasquatch footage I've seen. Not to toot my own horn, I have never seen anyone anywhere that had so much evidence.  You can see it for yourself.  The truth cannot be hoaxed.
Genonkwa Bigfoot Captured on Video

Thank you for your time.  I know you'll flip when you see this.  Bring a good pair of headphones when you check out the videos with vocals.  Take care and God bless.
Sincerely,
Jackie M. from Western NY Sasquatch Research

More Northeast Bigfoot Below

Man Walks Into Large Sasquatch
near the Mohawk River

Bartlett Bigfoot Captured on Video
by New Hampshire Woman

Woman Captures Bigfoot on Camera Following Her

Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Minerva Sasquatch Taking Chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment