Thursday, December 15, 2022

British Columbia Fisherman Tracks Sasquatch

 

Original photo below in article
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Massive Bigfoot Tracks
Fisherman Says He Usually Finds Larger Footprints

British Columbia Fisherman Tracks Sasquatch

Sonny writes RMSO on managed media site

I was always skeptical and had some belief in sasquatch but once I seen this the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Now there is no changing my mind, they are out there more then we even know I lve seen footprints in this same spot several times, I don't document them because I don't want to draw any attention to the area.... location will not be told.

 There was multiple here I just only took pictures of the clearest track, there was right left right coming out of the water then they disappeared because of solid ground

I seen 3, the prints where coming out of a very deep hole, at least 7ft deep and the first step u can see where it's heal slid in the mud then the good picture I got was where it's left foot got onto flat ground and the 3rd print was very faint, it was on solid ground but u could just make it out

RMSO responds

Nice shape. I like how it has water in it. How long and wide is it?

Sonny continues

I'm size 10.5 in wader boots I didn't get measurements on it just took a quick picture and carried on fishing. I wanna say 15" maybe idk exactly

That's still a young one, on his way to being a big one

I've seen massive tracks in the same area probably a young one with it's mom or dad for sure.

where I seen this print I've seen many more In the area I think a few of them stay there all year round it Is a perfect place for them it is nearly untouched and I have left apples and little things for them before.

More Canada Bigfoot

Kootenay Sasquatch 
Sneaks Up On Hunter & Pats His Arm

Fisherman has close encounter with Sasquatch
near Pink Mountain British Columbia

Remote Ontario Community Keep Spotting Two Bigfoot
One Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot near Washington Canada Border

North Ontario Bigfoot Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment