Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Hunter Abandons Outing when Sasquatch Walks Past Gripping Deer Under It's Arm

 

Cover photo link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Hunter Abandons Outing when Sasquatch 
Walks Past Gripping Deer Under It's Arm
After watching 
"Giant Sasquatch Stood-up & Locked Eyes with Me
Witnesses writes RMSO
 
Paul M writes
I seen one once in upstate NY while hunting 20 years ago. 

I was up a hill about 20 feet above a pretty wide stream in a blind I made from pine branches.
Clear shot down at a open area were it looked deer were getting a drink. 
When I heard something big coming towards the stream from other side. 

All of a sudden he was there, he had a deer gripped under his arm. He dropped it and got down and got a drink from the stream. Then got up with one hand, grabbed the deer easily and went back off into the woods.

 I waited till I couldn't hear him anymore and took off to my truck and got out of there never forget it.

RMSO asks
Hi Paul, were you able to tell what color it was or describe face features? Could you estimate its height or width?

Paul responds
I couldn't see its face it didn't look towards me hair was real long and a dark brown in color and it was at least 8 feet probably more and massive it dwarfed the deer

It threw the deer around like a rag doll
Long hair on whole body I would guess at least 6 inches long.

A few years before that I couldn't positively identify it at the time but same area just before dark from a distance I watched something that was huge walking on two legs being close to dark. It looked black, I wrote it off as a bear but knew it wasn't after the second sighting. I new it was him then too.

Giant Sasquatch Stood-up & Locked Eyes with Me

Minnesota Sasquatch Carrying Deer Like Grocery Bags

Sasquatch Drags Deer Into Texas Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment