Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Ashford Sasquatch Tracked in Washington

 

More photos in report below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Advanced Mountaineer Tracks Bigfoot near Skate Creek
Ashford Sasquatch Tracked in Washington

Ted Cherry writes RMSO
Ashford, WA…. I wear a size 11 and these are about 6” deep!
There were a few, they went over the side of the hill and I myself am a member of the Advanced Mountaineering Search & Recue team for 31 years and it was a hill I would only go down with ropes.

There were 3 for positive and I was just so surprised of the find that taking pictures of them all totally slipped my mind lol and by the smell I had a very heightened adrenaline, if that makes any sense. I’m heading out to camp in the same place tomorrow and going back. I marked the prints very well.

RMSO responds
Were you able to measure the track or get a length & width size estimate compared to your boot?

Ted continues
I didn’t but can definitely give a length of my boot if that would help


RMSO states
Huge. It reminds me of two tracks we found a few years ago in the Blue Mountains at the famous Paul Freeman Bigfoot on video location... We found two of them that were that deep, similar in shape however yours is probably over an inch longer... We were unable to sink into the substrate, but the two footprints were a couple inches sunk in. Maybe it walked there during or after a rainstorm.... Cool find. Obviously made before it snowed.

Tracking Sasquatch at Famous Paul Freeman
Bigfoot Video Location

Ted continues
These prints were definitely before the snow fell. We’re going up there camping tomorrow and I’ll see what I find and let you know more. There were 3 prints and 3rd on was going over the side and was about 200’ down. Was just so amazed that I didn’t even think to take pictures of the other 3 tracks
So yeah these were very deep and definitely a big one for sure! If you’d like I will let you know what we find this weekend when we go back to the same spot. I marked it.

RMSO asks
Ashford Washington.. Were you on west of town or on the east side closer to Mt Rainier?

Ted responds
On the southwest side I’d say. So it’s up at a place called High Rock well in that area.
Which is off a road name Skate Creek that goes from Ashford to Packwood Wa
By his tracks it definitely looked as if he was traveling alone and in all honesty I’m not sure he was very far from us cause the smell was something horrible way worse than any rotting animal.

RMSO asks
Maybe he was bedded down near by... Was it actively snowing when you found the tracks?

Ted replies
Yes was just starting to snow maybe 3”

More Washington Bigfoot Below

Bigfoot Investigation of 
Three Sasquatch Encountered at Helens Lake

Creepy Bigfoot Like Creature Watching RMSO 
Investigate a Sasquatch Sighting

Suiattle River Sasquatch on Camera Washington Bigfoot

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot Near Washington Canada Border

No comments:

Post a Comment