Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Man Bumps into 8' Tall Bigfoot walking in Thick Fog along Mohawk River

 

Cover photo link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)

Mohawk Sasquatch Bumps
into Man Walking in Thick Fog

Man Bumps into 8' Tall Bigfoot
walking in Thick Fog along Mohawk River

 Witness that wants to remain Anonymous writes RMSO
I'd rather be anonymous. 
In the summer of 1970, probably around mid-June, I was hitchhiking along Rt. 5 between Amsterdam and Schenectady, NY. It was late night, early morning, about 1-2 am in the morning.

 It was very foggy, as it is along the Mohawk River during the hot weather.  I couldn't see very far, and I was worried about walking off the road into the guardrail and bruising up my legs, or getting off into the middle of the road and getting hit by a car; so, I was walking with one foot in the gravel alongside of the road and one on the road.

 I was in a spot where the fog was particularly thick and I put my hands out in front of me, because I had lost the road and was both feet in the gravel. I took a couple of hesitant steps and both hands went up against a very hairy animal! It was wet and smelled really bad.

 Evidently, it was as surprised as I was and let out an almost human drawn out Huuuh? I froze solid and couldn't make a noise or move a muscle, but whatever it was, ran down the road and it sounded like it was two-footed, Slap, slap, slap, down the road out of hearing.

 I stayed where I was, because whatever I had encountered had gone back the way I was going, and I didn't want to run into it again. I sat on the guardrail and smoked a couple of cigarettes and waited for the fog to lift a little.

 As the fog lifted, I saw at the edge of the fog, a two-legged, furry, dark brown figure about 7-8 feet tall, run across the road jump over the guardrail. I know what a bear looks like, it wasn't a bear!

RMSO responds
Anonymous is the norm.
 Crazy that had to be scary as hell... Glad you were able to see it in the end.

More Bigfoot Around New York

9 Feet Tall Adirondack Sasquatch
with Two Smaller Bigfoot

Ice Cave Mountain Bigfoot

Woman Captures Bigfoot on Camera
Following Her in Pine Barrens

Bartlett Bigfoot Captured on Video
in New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment