Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Doberman Alerts Hikers to Buckhorn Sasquatch On Mountain Side

 

Cover photo link:
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Dog Alerts Hikers To Bigfoot
as It Evacuates Sighting Location

Doberman Alerts Hikers to
Buckhorn Sasquatch On Mountain Side

Witness wanting to remain anonymous writes RMSO
 Seen a BigFoot in Buckhorn Campsite in the Angelus Mountains up the 2 freeway. My oldest son was 8 we were camping out there and I took him on a hike up a creek with lots of big granite boulders. 

 Our Doberman was with us. Then all of a sudden our dog starting going back to the campsite. I called to him. He kept looking up on the side of the mountain. So I looked up to see what he was looking at. Now this is a dog that was never afraid of anything.

  All of a sudden I see what he was looking at. There were lots of granite rocks on this mountain side and there was a big black creature walking along the rocks but on all fours. I showed my son and told him don't run or we might fall but let's go with the dog. 

 My song was very scared. I thought it was a bear. Then it stood up and walked on 2 feet. I didn't even know of BigFoot at that time. Humm??

RMSO responds
Do you recall the creature's color?
When it stood up were you able to determine its height, width or weight.
Any other details of the creature's appearance would be helpful.

Anonymous continues
 It was Black and seemed shinny with long hair. It had to be over 7 feet tall. I noticed as it walk over those big rock boulders it moved with no problem. Now this was an opening across these huge rocks between the forest. 

 The trees were on each side of this side of the mountain. Also another time we camped there. We were the only campers there and rocks were being thrown at our tent. It was just me and my 3 kids with my dog. The rocks kept being throne so the next day we left. 

 Now I was thinking it may have been a human doing that and never thought of a Bigfoot. I thought at that time the term Bigfoot was the name of a big bear with big feet. I think also last Summer I went with my daughter and her family to Mammoth in a condo but went to June Lake to rent a boat and I noticed across the lake was a huge black hairy I guess person /creature standing under a tree with a smaller one in front of it. I kept my eye on it for some time then it was gone. It too was black.

The Buckhorn Campsite sighting with the Doberman happened around 40 years ago 1980s in the Angelus Mountains.

RMSO responds
Here are a couple sighting reports that may explain one of many reasons a dog may fear bigfoot.

Kanosh Bigfoot
Throws Dog & Harasses Campers

Bigfoot Approaches Cop &
Terrorizes Two Men With Hunting Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment