Saturday, April 16, 2022

Video Showing Head & Face of Sasquatch | Leo A. Frank Captures Bigfoot on Camera

 

Credit Leo A. Frank
(Enlarged Image at Bottom of Article)
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

A Close Look at Bigfoot
Captured on Camera in Nova Scotia

Video Showing Head & Face of Sasquatch
Leo A. Frank Captures Bigfoot on Camera

More Bigfoot Below

Manitoba Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Sasquatch Stalking Woman at Pine Barrens
Captured on Camera

Trucker Captures Coldfoot
Bigfoot on Camera

Top 5 Sasquatch Photo Selection RMSO Bigfoot


Enlarged Leo A. Frank Bigfoot Photo

2 comments:

  1. I had Leo on my show and talked about his picture of Karl shortly after he got it, see episode called "The Troll". That was when the picture became included in my intro to my show in every episode as well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo is a friend of mine and a great guy! He's about as real as it gets. He's done the work and has probably more information about these people than anyone I've talked with. I highly recommend him book. Sasquatch. Family Ties. It will open your eyes.

    ReplyDelete