Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Sasquatch Tries To Catch Man Docking Boat on Private Lake in Minnesota

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

(Written Report Below Video)
"It tried to grab my 14 foot boat,
I was yelling & swinging my wooden boat ore at it"

Witness contacts RMSO after watching
"Huge Helens Sasquatch Terrifies Hunter"

Sasquatch Tries To Catch Man
Docking Boat on Private Lake in Minnesota

David Stillo writes RMSO
 I had one try grabbing my 14 foot boat from 6 feet away at a boat dock here in Minnesota At 4 am. I was yelling & swinging my wooden boat ore at it, was a 20 minute encounter watching it from the safety of my boat, it was fishing in the shallows of the lake,30 years ago.

 I don't night fish anymore & no man could go hand to hand with one they are too big & muscular, with long arms, they stink too. 9-10 feet tall,500-600 lbs probably. Long black wavy hair, I was so close to this one I could see the water droplets on it's fur. Supposed to be one in chippewa national forest here in Minnesota now..

RMSO responds
Hi David. Appreciate you talking about your encounter and sighting. What lake in Minnesota did this happen. Do you recall the time of the year? And even though it was at night is there any other details of the creature that you recall? Like color, face description.
David continues

 I have run into them twice here in Minnesota first one was 35 years ago night river sighing near Ansborn, MN. I had to get into the river to get away from it. That one I didn't see too good but 30 years ago I had a close encounter with one for 20 minutes near Spicer MN.
 I was out fishing in my 14 foot aluminum boat on a private lake. At 4 am I got to this unlit boat doc, killed the boat motor. All of a sudden I look to my right and see this huge thing fishing for sunfish about 30 feet from me, well he spotted me and came after me and my boat , he almost caught my boat.

 I started screaming at it, it didn't stop. I started swinging a wooden ore at it and trying to steer a trolling motor, I was probably 6 feet from it. I could see the water droplets from the lake on its black fur. Its face was completely covered even with long stringy wavy hair, muscular long arms, made like grunting sounds, between 9-10 feet tall, probably 500-600 lbs, smelled horrible.

 I eventually got into deeper water, it watched me and I watched it, it took a good 20 ,minutes before it exited the lake. If I would of had a camera like I got now for wildlife and tornado chasing with night picture taking and a huge zoom I would of easily had a remarkable video of it, but 30 years ago they didn't have them. Im not the type to get scared Ive been close to bears, mountain lions, wolves, bobcat, coyotes, tornados, etc. But this did scare me, after 20 minutes it left the lake and went down a trail to a wildlife area.

I waited 5 minutes then hooded up my boat in record time, drove 5 miles before strapping the boat down. I don't go night fishing anymore nor do I go deer hunting until it gets light out..
Im a adventurous type but if this thing ever grabbed you no way you could fight it hand to hand. I bet its chest cavity was pushing 50+ inches.. seems like they like area with water or swampy areas. Hopefully I never run into another one. But my camera can zoom 3/4 mile and I can track anything. I could become a millionaire over night if I could get a video or picture of one..

More Minnesota Bigfoot

Three Miles of Bigfoot Tracks Minnesota

Carrying Deer Like Grocery Bags

Video witness watched then contacting RMSO
Huge Helens Sasquatch Terrifies Hunter

Central Minnesota Bigfoot
Captured on Camera Watching Deer


2 comments:

  1. RMSO / thanks for these great shares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend that said he encountered one at night, and in that same area, and during the same time frame. My friend has passed away now, but I believe that he never told anybody else. I asked his son about the incident, and apparently my friend didn't tell his own son this. My friend was not a hunter, but he never went anywhere unarmed. I asked him if he thought about shooting it. He said that the creature was so large, it would have only pissed it off. Those are real woods in northern Minnesota. I hunted them for many decades. There were very large expanses where you couldn't just hike through. My friend lived on the edge of the Chengwatana Forest. This sighting that you posted was about the Chippewa Forest. They are about 125 miles apart. These areas are thick with Black Bears, Puma, and Wolves. Deer are a constant road hazard. Beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete