Monday, March 1, 2021

Mountain Road Bigfoot Window Peeking

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
Motorist Spots Sasquatch Looking in House Window

Mountain Road Bigfoot Window Peeking

Christopher Jones writes RMSO
Back in about 2008 or 2009
About 2:00 AM I turned left off of MT. Rd. on to XXXXXX . in North Ogden Utah. A movement caught my attention at the 2nd house on my left. A young Bigfoot was looking into a window. 

 It turned and saw me. It quickly turned around and ran pass my headlights on the van I was driving. It ran very fast about 10 feet in front of me across to the house across the street and into heavy brush. I think there is a creek or canal behind that house. 

 I had found a police flashlight on the road a few mornings before, so I grab it of my Cup-holder and turned it on and watched it run into the brush. It ran faster than a deer. It was brownish and somewhat blonde too. I always felt like I was being watched several early mornings up in that area. North Ogden Pass is very close by.

RMSO responds
Were you able to estimate the Juvenile Bigfoot height or weight?

Christopher continues
His height was about the dashboard level of the utility van I was driving.
I would guess his weight was 200 or a little more.
I couldn't see his genitals, but I knew it was a male.

More Utah Bigfoot

Trout Farm Raided by Sasquatch Ogden

Elk Horn Sasquatch Intimidates a 
String of Residents East of Coalville

Sasquatch Spotted Watching Campers 
near Bald Mountain Pass

Chalk Creek Sasquatch Confronts Hunters & 
Harasses Ranchers Homestead

Bigfoot Spotted 
Leaping Two Lane Road North Ogden Divide
#UtahBigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment