Monday, March 29, 2021

Giant Sasquatch Stood-up & Locked Eyes with Me

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"It was inches away from the window. 
The bedroom window is 8 ft up from the ground"

(written report below video)
Giant Sasquatch Stood-up & Locked Eyes with Me

Justin Myhre writes RMSO
My name is Justin, I'm 47, born & raised in central Wyoming. 
My first two encounters still give me nightmares to this day & they happened in April of 1993 and June-July of 1996. I get sweaty palms, gut is wrenched & the hairs on my neck raise everytime I mention these encounters. 

 To this day, I get petrified of going into the woods or anywhere near them. I will not camp along rivers or lakes and if I do, I make sure that there are other campers close by, while having atleast bear mace with me & my car within 5 feet of my tent. 


 We are taught that these things aren't real but I know better! To make it short, in my first encounter, I was fishing at this pond near south Billings, MT. along the Yellowstone River. And I share these locations because others need to know that these beings are there!!!

  While fishing, I heard some splashing coming from my left & across the pond near this foot bridge that I was sitting near. I shrugged it off. I heard it again, looked up and I about crapped myself. 

 This giant stood up up out of the water, from about 70-75 yards away, looked right at me and this damn thing locked eyes with me & it was never bothered that I had seen it. It didn't run, yell, or anything other than locked onto me & casually walked into the tree line, at every few steps, it would look at me over it's right shoulder. I started to gather my things, & walked out backwards to the parking lot. 

 This other guy showed up & I tried telling him what I just saw, & his reply was, "I see them alot". I was bewildered, intimidated, scared & was beside myself in disbelief. (I've been close & petted a male African Lion in a cage...no fear like with this thing, & I've seen a Great White up close, nothing like this thing when it came to fear). 

 The next day after the ridicule that I got from family & friends, my brother and a friend went with me back to that pond. They were giving me crap of course. Our friend who was about 6'8 ended up having to raise his hand, while standing on a stump, next to where this thing walked past & we measured it to be 9ft tall & over 4ft wide at the shoulders. It was auburn in color, a cone shaped head, long hair in certain places, a flat like face, darker in color, long arms, great physic, and it would have towered over both Shaq O'Neil and pro wrestler "Big Show" Paul Wight in whom I've met both. My brother & friend weren't laughing after I pointed out some foot prints, measuring about 20" long by 9" wide with five foot strides. 

  My second encounter, just near the Rez. & Mountain Man site of my hometown of Riverton, Wyoming, also while fishing, involved me & my step dad coming across a den that was dug out under the side of a dry river embankment. I seen footprints in the mud, maybe 16"-19" each, my stepdad blew it off, I knew better and reminded him of what I saw in MT. He said it wasn't real. 

  I instantly started scanning the trees, which were sparce, and sure enough I spotted an all black one from about 80-90 yards away, swaying from behind a cottonwood tree. Needless to say, my stepdad then just became a believer. 

  Two nights later, several of us heard it yell during the 4th of July, from maybe a hundred yards or less and at about 300 yards from were we saw it & the den. 

  Then a few nights later, being woken up to the neighbors dogs going crazy, these huge black l fingers were reaching thru my bedroom window. It only opened a few inches from bottom to top, being a mobile home. And just like with the den was this smell that was like trash & feces.

  I got my ex gf up slowly & onto the floor, I then stood up, and there it was. It was inches away from the window. It simply pulled it's hand back, turned around and walked away. The bedroom window was about 8 ft up from the ground.  

 And later the next spring, I went down there with my mother, she wanted to know more, but the footprints in the snow & mud, with those feelings in which we both got at the same time was our last time near there. 

 Growing up, my Grandad, who was a WWII Army Vet, his rancher friends, my mothers friends, and even a retired WYO. G&F Warden warned me and my brother about these beings, especially near the rivers. That's the Big Wind & the Little Wind , & they join in Riverton, WY, where we seen it, and from Dubois WY. due west of Riverton by three hours, to Boysen Reservoir, which is about 15 miles N.E. of Riverton, all within the Wind River Range, which is their backyard. 

 I've sensed their presence while trying to fish near Springfield, MO. & out along Stockton Lake north of Springfield. The feelings of dread & of being watched just overwhelm me sometimes. Myself & a group from this church I used to attend, came across the same odor that I smelled at that den & at my bedroom window while at Stockton Lake near this thick brush. And while going up the Little Sac River from Stockton with a friend, was a section of dread & fear of these things. He never said anything, I asked, he said nothing. 

 Then this last June, me & my wife went through N.E. Wyoming, & sure enough, not far from the town of Buffalo, at this camp site, even though it was full of about a dozen 5th wheel campers, just off of the dirt road, we saw a few "X" structures with atleast 40ft pines stripped of their branches. We left! 

 I grew up in the great outdoors, used to hunt, still go fishing. I know that these beings are very real, very intelligent, very methodical. They are far more superior than apes. I will not accept the nonsense that Matt Moneymaker or respectfully in what Jeff Meldrum have to say about these beings. 

 I appreciate what you guys do and for sharing people's encounters. I do not promote just anyone because no one is a know it all on the topic of sasquatch. But I listen very carefully in what a few do have to say about these beings, in which are Steve Isdhal and Scott Carpenter. We must learn from each other, and we must never hand evidence over to the Govt' or to Moneymaker because of how they treat those who have had encounters. And personally I cannot accept that sasquatch are some type of alien creature, bur personally I believe that they are half human but of the fallen angels. That's just my beliefs, take it however. I thank you guys, edit if you wish too, take it however you want to. You are very welcome to contact me by phone if you wish to.

RMSO responds

I read your encounter, sighting and experiences. I had a feeling they would be in Dubois. Did an expedition out there last June. 

I have also explored south of Billings around Bear Tooth etc...West of Billings also hiked the Crazy Mountains of Montana after receiving a bigfoot sighting report from there and the 411 investigation in that area.

Appreciate hearing from you, these sighting reports are very important to our group. It lets us know when and where the creatures live, travel etc..

Justin Responds

Hey Kelly. The first one was along the Yellowstone River just south of Billings. I believe it's called Riverfront Park, which isn't even one mile south of town. There are two ponds, a wooded area and of course the river. 

 Then my second was at the Mountain Man Rendezvous Sight southeast of Riverton where the Little Wind and Big Wind meet. There are also two ponds and a heavy wooded area, it all borders the Reservation. I've heard of other encounters near Riverton at the north of what was the train bridge, up to Boysen Reservoir, the Wind River Canyon, then going back west towards Dubois and ranches near Lander, and all through out the Reservation. 

 I know that's thousands of acres but these things do go through the Riverton area along the two rivers. But it really surprised me that in both locations of my encounters, just how close to civilization they took place. Thank you for your interest and help Kelly. I do appreciate it.

More Montana & Wyoming Bigfoot Below

Crazy Mountain Sasquatch


Teton Bigfoot Simian Face

Treasure Hunter's Eerie Bigfoot Encounter

1 comment:

  1. Justin, interesting encounters you've had and more than mine. I suspect that Gordon from PA is correct about them except...They represent forms of life that we don't yet recognize and can be really dangerous. See the encounter of Bob Boston http://sasquatchexists.blogspot.com/ My best,

    LL

    ReplyDelete