Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Wicked Yellow Glowing Eyes Ohio Sasquatch Growls Showing Canines

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Bigfoot Shows Canines to Crappie Fishermen
Wicked Yellow Glowing Eyes Ohio Sasquatch Growls Showing Canines

Jeffery Lilly writes RMSO

 I decided this past week to tell my story at 48 I can't take it to my grave so with all the new evidence and research out there I decided to let it go so others could put it out there I'm giving you my story and the permission to tell it to others keep up your good work!


 On a fishing trip with my dad Jeff Sr, and uncles Mike and Rocky back in the 90s to a buddy of ours Tom. We were up on his land absolutely perfect layout up there on the border of Indiana and Ohio.it was a beautiful late September day still warm but chilly at night we decided to have one last go at it and  nightfish up on toms mountain for bass and crappie.

 We'd never fished it all night but that was the plan we arrived to the top after a good 45 minute hike straight up the mountain we hit lake 1 lake to a good 100 yards up higher but lake 1 was better, your in a bowl kinda and a ridge over on the left sits high and keeps the wind off the lake. Runs all the way down from high to low ending at lake 1, the fish were biting great the cows were over on the left as always drinking and laying in the mud to keep cool. It was warm that day and we had a good feeling about the night as well to be good and it was until about midnight the fish shut down and the cows got up and flatout got outa there and headed up the mountain to lake 2.

 About 45 mins later we heard something moving towards us off the ridge from the backside of us but thought nothing of it, moving slowly but evasive definitely defensive and methodical but yet coming towards us. We kept on fishing not thinking anything else of it, it was nature and that's what we took of it but nothing was biting and about an hour later I thought well I'm moving to the left side I knew of a hole over there 5 ft deep and knew a few big ones layed on that spot so I grabbed another pole and the minnow bucket and the lantern and made my move over that way slowly.

 As I made my turn around the bend I shined my light over that way and put it right on something so beautiful crouching down and its right arm in the lake cupping water out with it's hand it knew it had been spotted at this point and slowly turned it's head over it's shoulder to view me and as it did it began to growl a low curdling growl with an opening of its mouth I see 4 canines and a bunch of regular teeth as well as a set of wicked yellowish glowing eyes as well it was very dark only light was the one lantern we had and I had it in my hand, I was frozen and couldn't move or talk let alone think at this point traumatized in shock and really taking the moment all in. I slowly began to hear my family whispering jr. what is that u see, is that a deer? I gain my composure and all at once yell. "Hit the mountain now!"

 We all bolted towards the edge, flying like the wind. What did I just see? I was running hard but yet didn't feel fast enough, down the slope branches boulders everywhere. I passed my dad and uncles in no time they'd had a head start by a few seconds because I had been at the turn they were at the edge, fishing right behind them was the way down. I get out in front  and tried to keep the light up so we could all see where to go but we ended up bunched in and we all tripped and we all tumbled and rolled off the ground.

 Getting back up only to do it a few seconds later yet again scared to death was an understatement. It felt like forever getting to the bottom, we finally got to the car each one of us hands on knees sucking for air at this point asking one another what the hell did we just see jr. 

 I slowly caught my breath and told them you know what we seen there is no doubt I know what I seen and you all were only 20 feet away from me we all agreed to keep a pact a secret didn't want people up on toms land hunting for it, as well as have Tom being mad at us for letting it out my uncle telling him later what we seen he'd had an idea all along why you think no-one night fishes here, he told my uncle Mike we were in the right place at the right time that night. Down wind and or that was just the way it worked up there it seemed/ the cows rolled out at midnight and then this. Then deer at dawn, did this thing come down for water ? Probably it had been a warm day, or did it come for both water and then lie in wait for deer at dawn for a chance to ambush food? well never know we never went back after that night (feel free to tell my story you have my permission JDL

RMSO responds
Wow that is an amazing encounter.. Did the creature ever stand up or leave the location while all this was happening?

 Jeffery writes
It happened within 2 mins and No it didn't even stand up. I think it was just as  shocked we were there honestly  it came off that ridge and hadn't a clue we were there. The lakes edge was 3 feet tops from the woods all my info on height and weight was estimated but I can say I'm 5 8" and it was 4 foot at least in crouching position all muscle beautiful cinnamon colored fur I remember the feeling of being hopeless going down that mountain like it could grab anyone of us if it wanted to at anytime. But that climb ends at about a 80 degree angle then flattens out to lake 1 then on the north side another climb starts up on a 60 degree angle to lake 2 then flattens out so once we hit the edge u couldn't see the lake anymore like I said right place right time setup was perfect wind from west to east we were down wind the whole time I don't think it had a clue we were even their all we were using was minnows for bass and crappie.

More Ohio Bigfoot Below

Huge Ohio Creature Bigfoot Video

Wayne Sasquatch Video

Ohio Bigfoot Witness Captures Vocalizations

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera near Michigan Border

1 comment:

  1. It never moved and even when we jumped off the side of the hill it was still crouched down in shock itself it had no clue came down off that ridge so evasively only to get spotted scared me to absolutely to death!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete