Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Red Bigfoot of Rouge River Takes Fisherman's Catch

Email your Bigfoot Sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Red Orangutan Face Bigfoot 
Takes Fisherman's Salmon Rouge River

James W writes RMSO
I want to give you my report from the Rogue Valley area or the Rogue River area where I was fishing a few years back, I kept it to myself but it was an interesting experience so if you're interested message me here and we'll chat RMSO
Sure I would love to hear about your sighting

James W
This is incident happened at the mouth of the Rogue River in southern Oregon I was fishing for salmon and bass and had caught two salmon at the time and had watched this Bigfoot come across the path he had red hair had the face of a would look like an orangutan and he turned and looked at me not violently or anything he just was like a deadpan look and I had taken one of my salmon out and laid it on some newspaper that I had and walked back I put my gear down went down to my knees and I just your to the fish to him he looked at the fish looked at me walked over and picked it up and grunted a little bit and left the the way that he was going the fault that following weekend but the dates aren't all that clear to me anymore it's been so long another salmon and in the same place on the newspaper where all these fruits berries and nuts that have been left there and I noticed that he had been in the area because there was a definite smell it was in the middle of summer so

RMSO
Amazing. Thanks for informing us of your sighting. Were you able to estimate the height or weight? How close were you from it when you first spotted it? How close did it come to you when it took your salmon gift?

James W

Yes 9 foot range. With red hair

And a foot print 17 ins long and 5 ins wide.

More Rouge River Bigfoot Below

Rouge Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake
#OregonBigfoot

RMSO
RMSO was looking for Bigfoot 
same area nearly the same time where James saw one!
Rouge River Summer of 2017.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment