Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Shingletown Sasquatch & Mt Lassen Bigfoot Activity

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
After watching the following video
 Stan messages RMSO about his Sasquatch experience

"The scream/roar had a multiphonic quality to it.
It went from very low to very high"

Shingletown Sasquatch & Mt Lassen Bigfoot Activity
 
Stan writes RMSO
 In August 1991 when I married my wife , we went on a honeymoon from SoCal and did a loop of Northern California from the coast to Mount Lassen .We drove all day from Ferndale to Eureka then over the Trinity mountains along the Trinity River and on to mount Lassen. We stopped about 11:00 at night at a roadside rest in Shingleton California about 40 miles from Mount Lassen and decided to stay the night in the van . 

  Around 1:30 in the morning my wife informed me she had to go throw up in the restroom . She was prone to motion sickness . I followed her over to the restroom and did my business . When I was finished I walked out front of the restrooms and I looked South towards the highway. 

  My poor wife was behind me in the restroom throwing up , when all at once I heard at least a dozen dogs nearby going crazy , barking and carrying on. Then , from about 25 to 30 ft on my right ( West ) on the other side of a wind break consisting of big juniper bushes , I heard the hugest scream/roar of my life . It was so loud it shook my body . The  hair on my arms and the back of my neck stood straight up . The scream/roar lasted several seconds . I was extremely thankful that I had just used the restroom if you catch my drift. The scream/roar had a multiphonic quality to it . It went from very low to very high where upon I could hear several notes which would be due to several vocal chords vibrating at once . The volume was unbelievable . The only thing I can liken it to , was when I was a kid and we were playing at a local park next to a fire station . The air raid siren went off and made us all jump . The scream I heard was much much louder . To reproduce the scream would require a huge P.A. system of several thousand watts . When the creature ended it's scream/roar everything was completely silent except my wife hurling in the bathroom . The dogs immediately shut up and didn't make a peep the rest of the night . Quite a feet unto itself . I was totally freaked out and didn't know what to do . I could tell by the way the sound traveled that the creature was heading South toward the highway , but what if it changed direction? 

  I ran over to the van , started it up and parked in front of the restrooms . I let it idle and when my wife came out and saw the van she told me with a sigh that we weren't driving anymore . I told her that I was just getting the heater going and drove back to our spot . I didn't tell her what happened so as not to scare her. 


 
  When we left in the morning , I pulled out of the rest area and made a left turn heading east towards Mount Lassen . I told her what happened the night before and she turned to me and said " yeah right " she never heard the scream and to this day insists she doesn't believe me . I guess while she was throwing up she couldn't hear anything . It was after pulling out onto the highway in daylight that I noticed we were actually in a town and that is why we heard so many dogs from the neighboring houses . There were a few other cars in the lot , but didn't think to ask if anyone else heard it , but I don't know how they couldn't.


  If you look at Google maps you will see a creek where the creature was , just West of the rest area . I always enjoyed the monster shows when I was a kid but didn't think much of it until that night . We even went right by Willow Creek earlier that day and thought nothing of it . This report is on the B.F.R.O. website but is not as detailed as this because we had dialup internet then and I type so slow , I kept getting bumped off . The researcher was fairly nonplussed about my report and didn't do much better , but now her part of the report is missing so it's even lamer now . I now consider myself a knower and am glad to hear that Bigfoots still roam the area . I regret that I didn't pull out onto the highway and turn West that night to try and see it , but by the time my wife came out of the restroom it would have probably been gone anyway and as I stated before , I didn't want to frighten my new bride.

Bigfoot Vocalizations on next video
Hunters Harassed by Bigfoot Carson Lake Colorado
#ShingletownBigfoot #MtLassenSasquatch

More sightings near Mt Lassen
Bobby Reich's Pittville Bigfoot Sightings

Bobby Reich Podcast
Northern California Bigfoot Sightings

No comments:

Post a Comment