Thursday, March 22, 2018

Hiker Faints as Bigfoot Reached Towards Him

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Literally scared the pee out of the Hiker
  Written Report Below Video

Hiker Faints as Bigfoot Reached Towards Him

James T.C. II writes RMSO
 Hello and thank you for allowing me to join this group! I've never told a soul about this but I'm going to now.

 1986 Grand Jean, Idaho. We were camping on memorial weekend. I was taking a short walk at dusk. I smelled what I thought was a male goat. I saw a tree that I thought had moss on it. It wasn't moss, it was hair, hair on the very long arm of a very tall being standing behind the tree with its arm unshielded by the tree. Right as I got about six feet from the tree he stepped out from behind the tree and looked at me.

  I froze. I looked up at his face and into his eyes. I saw curiosity in his dark eyes. He took a step towards me, reached out slowly towards me, I stood in terror and pissed my pants. I think he sensed my fear because his reach stopped midair and he was sniffing. I could tell he smelled my pee or my sweat or both. I felt light headed as fear engulfed me completely.......I passed out. When I came to I was still over whelmed with fear and I was shaking. He was gone from what I could see as it was almost dark. It took me a few minutes to get my bearings to get up and stand on my feet.



 When I got back to the camp site everyone there was around the camp fire. One of them saw that my pants were wet and asked me if I fell in the creek. I couldn't answer him, I tried but only mumble came out. They all knew I was very upset. I remember one of the gals helped me into the camper and into my sleeping bag. I could not bring myself to tell any of them what happened, one of them even jokingly said I must've seen a Bigfoot. When he said that it actually dawned on me that that's exactly what I'd seen, Bigfoot!

It certainly was the last thing on my mind that day. I'd heard stories about bigfoot but never dreamed I would encounter one. I hope you do man

RMSO responds
Have you been back to that camp site?

James T.C. II
Yes, in 1998 I went back with friends, they didn't know about my encounter though. But I made sure I was never alone. I've often wondered if there have been other sightings at Grand Jean

RMSO
Great share of your experience. Did you have "sweat sleep" for any period afterwards? What about the feeling of being watched or a lurking presence for some period of time after the encounter (particularly at night)?

James T.C. II
Yes I did! Especially at the family cabin in Cascade Idaho
I always thought BF would show up at the cabin

More Idaho Bigfoot

Helicopter Logging Crew Harassed by Bigfoot

Five People Chased by Sasquatch

Girl Followed by Sasquatch in Devils Corral Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment