Friday, March 2, 2018

Hunter could not pull trigger on Bigfoot after looking at it with rifle scope

   
Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
 "it turned still in the squatting position then stood up on two legs"
Hunter could not pull trigger on Bigfoot
after looking at it with rifle scope

  As with most hunts the first 30 to 45 minutes  is boring. Nothing going into the bait barrel. I Notice I would catch myself dozing off. At one point I must have fallen totally asleep because I woke to what I thought was someone saying “Yoop, Yoop, Yoop” then a pause and it would repeat “Yoop, Yoop, Yoop.” I cleared my eyes expecting to see Ted or Darin.  

   That's when I saw it. I first noticed its color a deep rich red/brown coat, but much longer then a bears coat.  It was squatted down in a small open area between trees. 

   The length of the coat struck me as odd so I pulled up my rifle to get a better look threw the scope. just as I got my scope on it, it turned still in the squatting position then stood up, used the smaller tree for a moment to get his balance and walked away on 2 legs back into the tree line.

   I froze. I always said if I saw a bigfoot (I am not saying this is what it was.)  if I saw ever one I would shoot it. But at that moment I just froze. I couldn’t do it. I believe I was in shock, partially fear of the unknown. But mostly because of how much this thing looked like a human. When it stood up, I could clearly see its back, head, butt, legs, shoulders, arms and back of its hand  and the muscles flex as it grabbed the tree for balance.
Original Bigfoot Sighting Report From Witness

Bear Hunters Bigfoot Sighting on Location

Bigfoot Witness Interview

Just a few miles from Jay's Bigfoot sighting are two more sightings
Bigfoot Spotted Twice Same Hunting Trip Challis & Salmon
#IdahoBigfoot  #ChallisSasquatch

1 comment:

  1. IF HE THOUGHT IT WAS A GUY ON A HORSE THATS CRAZY TALL.

    ReplyDelete