Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Mill Race Bigfoot Captured on Camera in Indiana During Bizarre Day for Hiker

 

More photos of this Bigfoot in article below the video
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera 
10 Miles from Michigan Border

Mill Race Bigfoot Captured on Camera
in Indiana During Bizarre Day for Hiker

Randall Dillon posts
Taken in the woods in Indiana, had a weird day hiking. Felt bizarre all day.

RMSO responds
Hi Randall. Thanks for posting. Did you see this creature and then take the photo or did you notice it in the photo after? Is this a zoomed version of the original photo?

Randall continues
Thanks for looking I heard woops for about an hour before this photo was taken. There was also some really bizarre wind happening only where I walked. I have a video from the same day with a pretty weird anomaly as well. I pointed the camera towards some movement and shot the picture. It's zoomed just for centering purposes.

RMSO asks
Right on, can I have a look at the original photo before it was zoomed.. On this thread or you can email me at RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Randall
Of course I will email it to you.
Sent.


RMSO comments
Did not take long to find it in your original photo.. Thank you for sending it.. Any estimate on how tall the subject is?


Randall states
The area downslopes where the subject was standing so my estimate when I went back there to look was 7 and a half to 8 feet.

RMSO asks
What part of Indiana?

Randall continues
About a 10 minute drive from the Michigan border on some hiking trails, next to a big row of powerlines in northern Indiana. Its off Mill Race.
The mill race in the marshy areas of Goshen by Bristol
I heard woops for about an hour before. There was some bizarre wind things going on and I heard something and snapped the picture.

More Bigfoot Around Indiana

Enormous Sasquatch Encountered in Indiana &
Ginormous Bigfoot Tracks Documented

Weird Bigfoot Like Creature
Captured on Camera in Wisconsin

Marquette Bigfoot Captured on Camera

Michigan Sasquatch Crossing Cass River

Michigan Bigfoot Captured on Video
near Caves & Waterfalls

No comments:

Post a Comment