Thursday, September 1, 2022

Frantic Nucla Sasquatch Runs Onto Road Waving Arms at Woman Driving Work Truck

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Next Video)
Bigfoot with Frantic Look on It's Face
Runs onto Road near Nucla & Naturita

After watching the following video Jennifer L writes RMSO
"Sasquatch in Tribal Lands Captured on Camera 
Details of Navajo Bigfoot Mystery"

Frantic Nucla Sasquatch Runs Onto Road Waving Arms
at Woman Driving Work Truck

Jennifer L writes
I saw one between Nucla and Naturita coming home to grand Junction. It ran in the road waving its arms. I was in a work truck and slowed down and went around. It was around midnight. I didn't tell many people but the ones I did don't believe. 30 years ago. Still clear memory. Colorado.

RMSO responds
Hi Jennifer. This is in an area we search for the creature a few times a year and so is of interest for sure

Jennifer continues
On the road between Nucla and Naturita around midnight i slowed down i thought it was someone needing help when i was almost stopped it ran towards the truck waving both arms.
 I panicked and sped around him and drove like 5 miles fast and got to pee outside right by the truck cuz i was really scared. I still feel kinda bad thinking he needed help and i sped away. I dont know.

RMSO asks
Thank you for details.. Were you able to tell what color it was or estimate its height or width?

Jennifer responds
The hair was lighter brown that I expected. The face looked frantic. Not like human but also like us .big, real large and running toward me fast. The road was completely dark but it was in my lights. I had to go around it into the other lane. I really almost peed my pants I was so surprised.

RMSO continues
Appreciate the description you recall.. Understand how you would have felt.. A guy had to go around a bigfoot walking in the center of the road in Ogden Canyon Utah during a January rainstorm a few years ago at night.. He thought is was someone with a fur coat on until he got really close & could see it was a large bigfoot covered in hair from head to toe... 

 Even though these creatures are rare and elusive they sometimes have off days and do things you would not expect. Out of character and lead to some of these scary encounters..
Video Jennifer watched & then responded from.

Sasquatch in Tribal Lands Captured on Camera
 Details of Navajo Bigfoot Mystery

More Colorado Bigfoot

Two Tabequache Sasquatch Come Into Camp & 
One Slaps Mans Foot near Spruce Mountain

Bigfoot Confronts & Scares Two Women 
Near Ghost Town

Camper Hides From Bigfoot near Twin Peaks

Mad Mountain Bigfoot Stirs Camper's Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment