Saturday, October 30, 2021

Helicopter Hunting Sasquatch Video Breakdown

 

Screen shot from video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Really Weird Things happen in "Bigfoot Hunted by Helicopter"
From ThinkerThunker YouTube
5 Really Weird Things about 
"Bigfoot Hunted by Helicopter" (ThinkerThunker)
Helicopter Hunting Sasquatch Video Breakdown

More Bigfoot Videos Below

Kootenay Sasquatch 
Sneaks Up On Hunter & Pats His Arm

Logan Canyon Bigfoot Video a Close Look

Michigan Sasquatch Carrying Infant Bigfoot

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! Please visit my website Christchurchhelicopters.co.nz. Best Mt Cook Helicopter service provider.

    ReplyDelete