Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Frozen Bigfoot Squatch Detective Involvement

 

Sold to Tom Biscardi from Rick Dyer
Claim was deceased Bigfoot Dyer found and preserved in freezer before selling it to Biscardi.

Squatch Detective (Steve Kulls) messages RMSO

 Wanted to drop you a quick note, that the above referenced video submitted to you by Candy Tortice and Joseph Skidmore and uploaded to your YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9l2LYUQWY) have been evaluated and found to be the identical vocal track including human reactions as an audio uploaded to YouTube on April 30th, 2012 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWXp3jAKoI). 

It is unfortunate when people, such as Tortice and Skidmore, take advantage of organizations such as yours for their own hoaxing agenda. Please advise what your intent is to do with this information, so that I may conclude my evaluation. 


RMSO responds

Hey!

Aren't you the same guy that facilitated the frozen bigfoot scam sale to Biscardi from Rick Dyer?

 At what point in time did you realize it was a scam? Before or after the sale?

 We will discuss this with the guy whose link you provided and put your findings in the description of the video.

Thank you.

I have a whole ton of questions for you regarding your involvement with the frozen bigfoot hoax.
I do believe folks still have a lot of interest on how all of that was facilitated and went down.

Please respond when you can so that I and the bigfoot community can have a little
disclosure from your point of view.

Squatch Detective responds
As a note, the Bigfoot Community has had disclosure for a long time, to the point where
hardly anyone brings it up anymore. I guess a bunch weren’t around when all this went
down, but most seem not to care. The fact is I went on countless shows over the last 13
years since this debacle,

RMSO questions followed by Squatch Detective responses
- Were you a member of the Biscardi team during the frozen Bigfoot scam?
No. I was never a member of their team. I was a contracted to examine their forensic
evidence, which I did Sept. 2007 – April 2008 at which time I left. More to the fact, I was
doing a fact finding mission to determine Biscardi’s interest in the Bigfoot field. I had
several people that were aware of what I was doing.

- Was it a propaganda stunt for the Biscardi team to purchase the fake frozen Bigfoot
before it was thawed?
The Biscardi team did not purchase the item. Biscardi did using money borrowed by
investor William Lett. Biscardi apparently (as I found out later) was going to film a
“Bigfoot Autopsy” Documentary with the same folks who did the “Alien Autopsy” several
years earlier.

- Did you inspect the fake frozen Bigfoot in person or by video before the purchase of
the hoax?
No. The first time I had ever met Rick Dyer in person was in February 2009 to obtain
evidence implicating Biscardi in the scheme. I had only spoken to him on the phone
once or twice prior to set the podcast up in which all the claims he made were
debunked. The last time I had ever seen Biscardi was in late June/ early July of 2008
when he was driving through NY for lunch with him and the team, they were
investigating a sighting report in the Catskills (NY). At that point I could care less about
him as I knew JC Johnson and Leonard Dan were traveling with him and that’s who I
really wanted to see. Mind you this hoax was from the last week of July 2008 through
August 18, 2008.

- Did you facilitate the sale of the fake frozen Bigfoot from Rick Dyer to Tom Biscardi?
No. I had nothing to do with that other than the fact that Dyer on my podcast had
mentioned Tom Biscardi. Biscardi in like asked me about them, which I stated my
feelings. All I did was give out a phone number. After my podcast of late July 2008, I
had no communication with Dyer or Whitton and only getting lies from Biscardi. Biscardi
called one Saturday morning and asked me to type the contracts, which he dictated. He
stated his people were asleep on the west coast. It was about 7-8 AM Eastern, making
it 4 – 5 AM Pacific. I did as I asked and emailed it to him.

- Did you realize it was a scam before or after the sale?
I didn’t believe Dyer and was quite stunned by Biscardi telling me he had seen it and it
was real. At that point, and ever since after my podcast, I had a “wait and see”
approach. More matter to the fact, I knew where they were taking the body and went
there at my own cost flying out. Unfortunately, that made me miss the press conference
where the real DNA was debuted. I would have learned then that Biscardi had sent a
phony DNA report to me, JC Johnson, and several others. Friday night, TJ Biscardi and
I listened to C2C with George Nhouri and listened to a man claim that his costume was
what was in the picture. Concerned, TJ and I got up early Saturday morning and was
able to determine, (with a little ingenuity since it was still frozen) that it was a fake. We
notified Biscardi and he did not call the camp back until Sunday… more to follow on
what was said there two questions down.

- How much money was exchanged from Biscardi to Dyer during this scam?
Biscardi never exchanged money to Dyer. $50,000 (confirmed by a withdrawal receipt in
the Clayton County Police file, which I had the entire 89 page police report that I
FOILed) was exchanged by investor Bill Lett (who was loaning the money to Biscardi)
and the SFBI Team consisting of Robert Schmalzbach, TJ Biscardi, Brian Mazzola, JC
Johnson and Leonard Dan who took possession of the “body”. Biscardi himself was
never on the scene during or after the pickup.

- Are you embarrassed to be the self deemed Squatch Detective and yet you allowed
one of the costliest scams in Bigfoot history to exchange hands under your watch and
direction?
Embarrassed? No, given the fact that I was the one who stopped the hoax in its tracks,
so I did not allow anything. Only part one of the hoax had been allowed, the press
conference, but there was no evidence prior to that to call it out on except talk. Part two
of the hoax was the more sinister and the money-making scheme as I was to find out.
Costliest? It was exchange of funds between co-conspirators as the way I see it, so it
didn’t cost anyone but the conspirators money, aside from myself who spent his own
money to get there to put a stop to it. Mind you, after giving that phone number out, I
was just a bystander to it as everyone with the two exceptions of knowing what the
contracts had stated (but were never signed by Dyer and Whitton) and when and where
the body was going. Other than that, I was told what everyone else was told, the same
actually for the SFBI team that picked the “body” up. All were told the same lies by
Biscardi that he had “seen it, touched it, smelled it.” To say it was “costly” would indicate
Biscardi was duped. He was not. Fact is had I not traveled to Eaton, Indiana and not
went “cowboy” as Biscardi put it as you will see in the next question, there would be a
slice of the population believing that there was an actual Bigfoot autopsy.

- Did the results of this frozen Bigfoot scam affect your business relationship with
Biscardi? How about your personal relationship with Tim?
As I have stated, I had no business relationship with Tom, other than the fact he had
paid me to tag along some expeditions for forensic and evidence collection advice
(which he never took anyway). The last time I ever heard from Biscardi when he was
trying to cover up the hoax and get all the SFBI Team to sign Non-Disclosure
Agreements. (TJ, Schmalzbach, Mazola all agreed. Johnson, Dan and Lett were not
present. I said NO, thus ending Biscardi’s attempt along with Dyer and Whitton to create
the “Bigfoot Autopsy Video.” The day before I got out of camp, I had learned the issue
with the DNA forgery sent to me. The minute I got out of camp; I went live on a podcast
at the earliest moment in the Baltimore-Washington Airport, telling people of the attempt
to cover the hoax up by Biscardi as well as communicating with Loren Coleman and
others.

- Did the results of this frozen Bigfoot scam affect your business relationship with Dyer?
How about your personal relationship with Rick?
I never had a business relationship with Rick, nor personal relationship. Biscardi after
me implicating him, had made some reference to me riding ATVs with Dyer and Whitton
prior to the hoax trying to implicate he had been “set up.” I asked to show the public the
video…and low and behold no video ever surfaced because it didn’t exist. And
personally, I have never driven an ATV. I’ve ridden on the back of one…but I don’t really
like it, LOL. I’d rather hoof it.

- Do you have a web/blog link or video giving full disclosure of your involvement with the
Biscardi/Dyer fake Bigfoot hoax that you can attest is the true line of events during your
involvement?
Many of the links have disappeared since 2008-2015. My Hall of Shame Page on
Biscardi actually yields much of the investigation from 2006 – 2010 I did of him.
https://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---searching-for-bigfoot--tom-
biscardi.html
My book written in 2012 details all of what I did. And mind you it has only been available
on Amazon this year. I looked and saw if I had a PDF copy to forward you but all I
could find were the pic inserts page. If I do happen to find it I will forward you a copy.
Here’s a reference when Biscardi attorney tried to threaten me (found lower in the
article):
https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/is-it-me-or-is-this-year-a-bit-quiet/
Lastly there was always full disclosure. If you have heard my interviews over the past
two decades, when asked I never shy away from the topic.

RMSO responds
Appreciate the answers, our group watched all of this play out on National News and so many questions in wake of that scam.

 I heard you were being paid by Biscardi during the hoax era? So much information going around about it.
I am sure your answers are honest to your full knowledge.

https://teamechonews.blogspot.com/2013/01/steve-kulls-helps-tom-biscardi-in.html

Squatch Detective
You do realize that's Rick Dyer's blog right???

RMSO
Yes sir! 
Even though he was the center of the scam, he seems to have 1st hand knowledge of real events.
Were you paid by Biscardi at any time this scam played out?

Squatch Detective
As I said... I was never an employee I was a contractor. The last mission I went on was in March 2008 and I was employed as a Loss Prevention Agent at the time of the hoax. So nope not a cent. Of course Dyer wrote this in 2013. Why? Because I was nailing him on the Morgan Matthews/Tent Video/Shooting Sasquatch hoax.

Dyer has enough knowledge to make him sound like he has first hand knowledge. But really he doesn't. He know's around 25% and makes up the rest. Unless I'm around to correct him which actually just happened a couple of nights ago. (Went from saying, "I know he's involved in the hoax," to "I was told, but don't really know.") Which is kinda funny because in 2009 he was saying I wasn't part of the hoax and was agreeing with me. Not until he hoaxed again and I called him on it did he take the return to that line. 

Podcast Interview Video
Kulls Involvement Frozen Georgia Bigfoot Sale to Tom Biscardi
Squatch Detective on Frozen Sasquatch 
& Bigfoot Evidence Analysis

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering about that. I know for a fact that Bigfoot can stand the cold better than human. I many time we hear about Bigfoot being frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have reservation , in that their is indeed mortal cohesiveness within the species around death..they account for the aged and deceased just like we do , and don't leave them laying around. An unexpected death thru murder by a bullet or or from a rouge individual is the only way one would be left out exposed. The proof is by autopsy either way , the photo means nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kulls is a bullshitter, who does lousy investigations. I have never seen any evidence form him, just attacks on others. Likely, because he is just another wannabe trying to stay relevant. GET OUT IN THE FIELD AND FILM A BIGFOOT, STEVE. From what I have seen so far, you couldn't detect your own ass with both hands and a roadmap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who the hell is Duke Sullivan? Wannabe??? You must be a newb! LMAO. Credit to the RMSO for posting my repsonses!

    ReplyDelete