Thursday, October 15, 2020

Everglades Skunk Ape Video


 

Cover from next video below

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Dave Shealy claims to have captured the elusive

Skunk Ape on video in the Everglades of Florida.

From Smithsonian Magazine YouTube

Dave Shealy's Skunk Ape Footage

Everglades Skunk Ape Video

Another Florida Skunk Ape Video Below

Skunk Ape Florida Bigfoot

Georgia Sasquatch Captured on Game Camera

Skunk Ape Mississippi Bigfoot

Bigfoot Vocalizations Florida Skunk Ape

Top Bigfoot Videos from Around the World

2 comments:

  1. I've been a believer since I saw a Bigfoot when I was about 12. More power to you guys I'm 53 now and I still will never go into the woods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to hear all the details of your bigfoot sighting when you have some time email us at RMSObigfoot@gmail.com we will make sure you stay anonymous if you choose.

      Delete