Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Campers Watched by Bigfoot Video

 

Cover from  next video below

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Scary Video of Bigfoot Watching Campers

Bigfoot watching campers making a video?

You be the judge.

Campers Watched by Bigfoot Video

More Bigfoot Watching Campers Below

Man Abandons Camp after Bigfoot Intimidation

Aggressive Sasquatch Harass Campers Jarbidge

Bald Mountain Bigfoot Watching Campers

Campers Harassed by Bigfoot Knoll Lake
#CampingBigfoot

1 comment:

  1. I have been studying your films and evidence of a Bigfoot From my observations the stuctures found in the woods where you have trees uprooted and leaning againest other tree`s, are actually weapons for the creature to use in the future if traveling through the area and is tracked by another predator like a bear or mountain lion, or wolfs, as these creatures would stock its prey. Bigfoot could throw these as a spear or swing the tree in a circle and hurt whatever is stocking the Bigfoot also the stone piles are a navigation aid or marking food sources, It is also my belief that there are caves and tunnels natural in the earth from vocanic action and these creature live there winters in caves and also use them to travel from state to state such as The Mt Saint Helens area of Washington. I myself cant believe until I witness my own siting but I find that new specie`s are found every year so it could exist in n my opinion , thanks for listening Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete