Sunday, July 26, 2020

Girl Shrieks At White Oregon Bigfoot

Cover photo is an example & not the Bigfoot witnessed
Email your bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written report below video)

Girl Shrieks At White Oregon Bigfoot
L Bella writes RMSO
After watching the following video.

White Bigfoot Spotted Boulder Utah

L Bella writes
The white bigfoot I believe is an extremely elusive  creature. I would not believe it if I hadn't seen one with my own eyes.

 It was in Washington county, Oregon around 1978-1979.
I was 6 yrs old at the time. It was mid day and I spotted it walking down a hillside around 100 ft away I'm guessing.

 It had to be 7 to 8 ft tall and walked fully upright, covered in inches long white hair from top to bottom. I let out a shriek when it registered in my brain what I was looking at.

 It turned to look at me and we both looked at each other for a second then it turned back towards its direction and continued walking.

 I jumped on my bike frantic with my friend who I later found out had not seen it. The experience of witnessing something like this is profound and it has stayed with me. What was it?! Why didn't my friend see it? 

 Then again, if it is such an elusive creature, I'm certain that it has a good reason to be, as us homosapians have the worst track record concerning how we treat other species. When you think about it that way, I hope we never find it. May it forever stay hidden in the wilderness.

RMSO responds
Appreciate hearing about your sighting and experience.

More Oregon Bigfoot below

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

Diamond Lake Bigfoot Harasses Hunters
#OregonBigfoot
#OregonSasquatch

1 comment:

  1. I saw an Albino Bigfoot in Hood River Oregon in July of 1978. Please give more details. I'm wondering if it was the same Bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete