Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Giant Sasquatch Ozark Mountain Bigfoot

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"it towered over a 9 foot bush on the side of my house & 
made very strange sounds, scary as hell" 

Witness wants to remain anonymous & comments on blog article 
(Mendocino Bigfoot Upper Body Was Massive With A Skunky Musky Smell) Link: https://rmsobigfoot.blogspot.com/2016/03/bigfoot-sighting-report-mendocino.html

Giant Sasquatch Ozark Mountain Bigfoot

 Anonymous writes RMSO
 I had a bigfoot in my yard when I was living in Elk Ranch Arkansas in the Ozark mountains.
It was so big it towered over a 9 foot flower bush on the side of my house. It made very strange sounds, scary as hell. 

 I am not scared of much but because my wife was in the house. I got a large gun and sat up till daylight to protect my wife and the house, this thing could have ripped me apart and I am a big man. 6'2" and 375 pounds. But the thing was every bit of 10 to 11 feet tall.

 The noise it made was scary as hell. I lived there for many years so I knew the sounds of mountain lions, bear, wild hogs. Nothing like this thing. It was 20 times louder than any bear or lion.


 I never told my wife about it till we moved from there. I sold the place and got out due to being blown up in my yard by the electric company there.

 But some things you never forget. The huge silhouette of a giant Bigfoot and the blood curdling sounds.

 I was just relieved to sell the place because that thing could have came back and done anything.

RMSO responds.
Thank you for reporting your encounter and experiences living in the Ozarks of Arkansas..
I know that parts of Arkansas are famous for the history of  Bigfoot sighting reports and encounters.
Of coarse I always think of the "true" Bigfoot encounters recreated in the famous movie Legend of Boggy Creek.

 Your report reminds be of a Sasquatch Canyon Bigfoot encounter where the two witnesses saw the creature sneak up behind a willow bush and peered at them over the it. I investigated the location & the creature had to be 9 to 10 feet tall to look over the willow at them while they were sitting around the camp fire.

Campers Stalked by Bigfoot
 in Sasquatch Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment