Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Colorado Sasquatch at Orchard Mesa

Email your bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Bigfoot Peering Over Shed at Woman in Her Backyard

Colorado Sasquatch at Orchard Mesa

KM writes RMSO
 Hello- Do you take reports of sightings? I live on the outskirts of Grand Junction, Colorado right by the Colorado River. I had a sighting in my own yard on our half acre this past Monday December 3rd. I want to remain anonymous, but that it should go on record. Thank you.

RMSO Responds
Absolutely you can remain anonymous.
We would like to hear the details of your December 3rd sighting.
Time of day, description of creature. Size, color, face features or anything you saw. How it happened etc..

Bigfoot Peering Over Shed Orchard Mesa

KM Full written report

More Bigfoot near Grand Junction Colorado below.

Carson Lake Bigfoot Harasses Hunters

Montrose Bigfoot Shot Through Bedroom Window

Camper Hides From Bigfoot Twin Peaks Camp

Primitive Tool Found Tracking Bigfoot
#ColoradoBigfoot

1 comment:

  1. Biggest bunch of stuff that Ive ever heard. I know most every foot of that area , having hunted and fished and workrd there for 45 years. Backpacked on Grand Mesa. Slept on the ground near twin lake. Floated the Colorado River. Just never saw the Bigfootuntil one day on Pinion Mesa. I got stuck in a mudhole with my jeep and sat down to roll me a cigarette but fount that Ibhad lost my sack of tobaccker, while fishing on the upper reachesof Wesrcreek. There was a strange looking weed beside the mud hole and it was all dried up from the heat. Looked like tobaccy, so I crumpled a bunch of leaves and rolled me a smoke. That was sôooooo good that I kinda drifted off into deep though and then I saw a big burly guy with a brown fur coat, a beard and brow fuzzy pants. At first I thought that it was jhon Bolin. He was near 9 feet tall and he reached under the bumper of that jeep and lifted it out of the mud. Was I dreaming ? .......... ooooo0000000( where were I)00000000ooooooooo... oh ya, I looked again and he was nowhere about, the sun hung low in the west and I looked at my watch. I had been stuck in the mud for about 5 hours . I had better try to winch out the jeep so I got up and loooowwwwa annnnn behold !!!!! there sat that jeep, high and dry '''''!!!!!!!!! It must have been him !!!!!

    ReplyDelete