Tuesday, December 17, 2019

John Tice "Trapper" Mountain Monsters Dies at 72

 
#MountainMonsters

John Tice known as
Trapper, the man behind popular TV show
 Mountain Monsters from Destination America network 
passed away December 16th 2019.

Reports state John battled health issues for the last 2 years 
and passed away due to kidney failure.

Very sad to hear about his passing. 
We all loved his TV show & character Trapper.

Prayers go out to his family, friends & fans.
You will be missed and we will all cherish memories of you.

Market News Obituary Link Below

#JohnTrapperTice

12 comments:

  1. RIP Trapper. You will be missed by many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh nooo. So sorry,prayers for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true eccentric, total legend and will be truly missed ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP trapper he be chasing those monsters in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched you many times. Rest in paradise friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it, still young,
    GOD BLESS YOU and your family,
    Loved your show , AIM'S team will MISS you big time, never be the same my friend, So Sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear this. Rest in Peace. You were loved and a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. breaks my heart rest in peace kind sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very saddened to hear this terrible news and my prayers go out to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know the man just turned on this video and learn about him sorry I mist out on knowing him life will miss him I'm sure of that God said that we will know all the answers to all of hour question in the end of hour life so we can say for sure he knows all about Bigfoot lucky man sleep with angles my friend

    ReplyDelete