Thursday, December 5, 2019

Another Bigfoot In Devil Canyon Greenish Blue Glowing Eyes

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
"it stood up. It was big, 
it looked like it could of easily been 8ft tall"

Another Bigfoot In Devil Canyon
 Greenish Blue Glowing Eyes

S.C. writes RMSO
(She requests only use her initials)

 It was towards around fall in 2014 and my friend and I decided to go hunt coyotes. We went when it was dark out I'm guessing the time had to be anywhere from 8pm-10pm.

I set up my gun and blankets in the bed of the pickup truck and started calling using my coyote calls
to see if I could bring them in. I had to be careful because sometimes there are cows out there and I didn't want to shoot one.

 After a while I caught sight of what I thought was a big coyote. I could see these greenish blue glow of the eyes and I watched it for a few minutes and as I was getting ready to take my shot, it stood up. It was big, it looked like it could of easily been 8ft tall and it just stood there. I didn't see any face features of it because it was so dark, but I grabbed my gun. Scared not knowing what I was seeing and looked back through the scope.

 It did start to run at my friend and I. We were probably 300ft from it, so we were terrified and I hurried and shut the tailgate. My friend got in the pickup and started driving off.

 When I looked back over the tailgate to see if it was still chasing us, it was gone. It was kind of a scary moment, but I have a lot of questions about what it was still to this day.

RMSO responds
 Your friend Carol D. messaged us & informed us about your encounter too. 
Was this in Devil Corral Canyon?


S.C. responds
 Yes sir it was.

RMSO
 There have been other Bigfoot sightings reported in that Canyon. Appreciate hearing the details of your sighting.

S.C.
 I have heard of a few, so Carol thought it was cool that I had an experience out there as well.

RMSO
Did your friend see it too?

S.C
She didn't see anything because I had the scope, but she heard the noise of it running towards us.

RMSO
Scary.. Have to be honest, my 1st hike into that canyon rattled my nerves at the beginning of the hike. I normally am not in tune with my 6th sense, but that 1st time I was overcome with a feeling of dread that I cannot explain. Felt like we were being watched too. Interesting location.

 Have you been back into the Devil Corral Canyon after that event?

S.C.
 I agree with you there! It can get very eerie feeling sometimes while you're out there. I have been back a couple times. But they have always been in daylight and I haven't gone to far, just nervous from that experience.

Related Bigfoot Encounters Below

Bigfoot Follows Woman in Devils Canyon

Box Canyon Sasquatch & Skinwalker Investigation

Solitary Savage of The Snake River Bigfoot

Hunters Encounter Aggressive Group of 
Sasquatch Tsawhawbitts Mountains

4 comments:

  1. Looked like a horrid place. I see why they call it the devil's den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting name that: Devils Corral . . . hmmm. It's a white man's name for it or was it translated [historically] from a Native language?

    ReplyDelete
  3. y cant anyone dart the beast and prove they are real show the world they are real and around the world some where i would like to see it in real life in my own eyes and then i will belive

    ReplyDelete