Sunday, January 6, 2019

Two Bigfoot in Provo Video Explain Two Different Size Bigfoot Tracks Found

  
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

After watching stabilized/zoomed
Provo Bigfoot video we notice a 2nd Bigfoot
Lower on Mountain moving around
on top of a large boulder

Two Bigfoot filmed may explain the two different size 
Bigfoot track ways found.
14" long by 6" wide tracks
& 17" long by 8" wide tracks

Zoom & Crop 2nd Bigfoot in Provo Bigfoot Video

Investigation Video 
Two Different Size Bigfoot tracks filmed

Original Provo Bigfoot Video & Investigation Results

Near by Lone Peak Bigfoot Video

Stabilized & Zoomed Provo Bigfoot Video

2 comments:

  1. I have personally seen different sasquatch. Some in Wyoming, some in Montana and others in Missouri. I think it's about time that someone shoots one just to shut up all the critics and no matter what, don't let the government take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I live in the area I have always loved to hike up in that area more so South towards slate canyon. One day while hiking with my dog I come across as fowl odor while my dog started just going crazy he ran down around the hill I followed him and down there was a cave there's lots of caves up back in that area but in this one specific ly, I mean the stench and the smell my first instinct was there something big hairy and nasty in there. And I first assume Bigfoot dog began to whine and I rushed out of there scared as can be. This occurred before these videos were ever posted. But you guys might be interested in going down just little South and checking out those caves kind of behind that pit. Also I grew up in elkridge South Utah county and as a kid I came across a Big foot. I believe they can burrow into the mountain just like a ground mole burrows into the ground after I experience what I experienced and also did come across footprints that were at least a foot and a half long. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete