Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Log Thrown at Hunter by Bigfoot Deer Creek

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Mark Birchette writes RMSO
Dear, R.M.S.O, Kelly,  I once mentioned a few years ago about my encounter. You asked where ? I briefly told you up Fairview canyon around a small lake. Its at the top before you drive across to go down to Castledale, you drive by what used to be Deer Creek mine owned ,then by Utah Power and Light. Then Rocky Mountain Power, a Scottish co. Bought it. It's several coal mines. So to elaborate on my encounters. 

 When I was 11 years old I went deer hunting with my step dad, uncle and a friend. We arrived just before day break. The plan was for my friend and I to wait a couple of hours before we were to head up the right side of the fair sized draw, my dad and uncle went up 2 hours earlier while it was still dark. And as we did we were to make as much noise as possible and to throw rocks, sticks into and ahead of us in the draw. This would drive the deer towards them. Simple right ? And for 2 you men being given carte blanche to make ALL the noise we want ? 

 Oh Hell yeah As we headed up the right side just as the sun was coming over the peaks I stopped and asked my friend if he heard anything ? Like what ? He asked. Anything I said. No was his reply. I shrugged thinking I may have heard a deer moving because that's what we were hear for.
  As we kept walking this was on my mind and my eyes scanning the Quakeys and Pines for movement. I wanted to be the first to spot it ! Again I was sure I'd heard something moving AND what sounded like a buck snort. This time my friend heard it as well. 

 We tried to discuss this very quietly as we huddled so as not to spook it in the wrong direction. No more sound, and as hard as I looked for movement I saw none. So again we kept doing our job. Albeit much less noise. Then some pinecones started to land in front, back and right side of us,but never hitting us. Sticks as well. 

 Now I knew what was going on !! Or so I thought !! My step dad and uncle were messing with us ! This made me mad !! So I yelled up towards the top of the draw. Knock it off !! It's not funny and we're not scared. The latter a lie. No response. So I yelled again. 
 This time we heard a DEEP angry growl as a pretty good sized log was thrown end over end, so fast that it sounded like the whump, whump, whump of helicopter blades as it made quite an arc in front of and above us.

 We looked at each other dumbfounded and my friend said, what was that !! I still thought it was dad and uncle but I was still scared almost to a Charmin moment . For the last time I yelled at them ? And said, knock it off !! I thought we were here to hunt !! Silence was the only reply I got. 
 Then my friend says, what do you want to do ?? I said let's get the hell out of here !! So we ran straight to the bottom of the draw zigzaging in between, around and over the same kind of trees mentioned above. As we were doing this I could feel it chasing, pacing us out. I literally felt it's feet hitting the forest floor !? 

 Glancing occasionally behind us as we ran to the bottom of the draw I saw what I thought was a man's shape, but because the sun was high enough now I could only see the silhouette. That said, on the edges of the shape I noticed hair. 

 As we got to the bottom of the draw we turned left, West towards the jeep. Running along the bottom was a very small stream. As we continued to go between the trees I saw footprints in the softer areas. It's always October for the rifle hunt and the ground can be frozen or pretty soft depending on the temperature. It was kinda semi soft. I briefly wondered why my dad, uncle would take off their boots in the cold just to scare us. All this happened in what seemed hours but was more likely a half hour to 45 minutes. 

 As we got to the jeep we jumped in breathing really hard and panicking as what to do, what had happened, etc. The jeep had a soft top so no typical locking doors. We were yelling back and forth about what had happened and trying to see what had chased us. Nothing came out of the trees. This puzzled me, us. I started to honk the horn to get my dad and uncle to come out. No one did.
 
 As time passed they eventually did, and they were very mad that we never arrived at the top of the draw. Again I was very confused and we told them about what had happened and they denied it was them and said they never saw or heard anything and we probably just saw a bear. Even at 11 I knew bears would be in hibernation and only a man could throw something. But their was no arguing it with them.
 Kelly, Thanks so much for your time. 

Video at Location
Sasquatch Hurls Lot at Hunter

More Utah Bigfoot

Devils Hole Bigfoot Growls at Hunter near Pete's Cabin

Hikers Run In With Giant Bigfoot on Jardine Juniper Mountain Trail

1 comment:

  1. Just finished watching Sasquatch Whirls Log at Hunter in Manti-La Sal Forest and noticed how much panning has been corrected. WONDERFUL!!! Great to see the improvement.

    ReplyDelete