Saturday, October 13, 2018

Doctor Observes 9 Foot Tall Bigfoot near Gold Mine

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Dr Leslie C. Writes RMSO

Hi Guys, I am a 56 yo medical doctor born and raised in Northern Nevada. My husband was from Elko and an avid hunter.Our roommate was a geologist and he wanted to go check out an old abandoned mine up in Jarbidge (we always pronounced it JAW BIDGE) and we set up a camp off a dirt rd way up the creek and then hiked a few miles along the creek to this old mine.


  Both my husband and our roomy were very familiar with this area. After we got to the mine I became upset because the roommates dog was chasing ground squirrels and killed one. Biting flies were swarming at that time (dusk) so I set off alone back to our camp (I think it was a hike of 5 miles along the river.)

 I'd camped all my life and had seen it all many times...bears, moose, elk etc. so when I saw this 9 foot hairy "thing" pulling branches down from an aspen across the creek I was shook up. I ran the rest of the way to camp which was 2 to 3 miles away.


  I honestly did not believe what I saw and never really mentioned it..all the while I was trying to rationalize the creature was something known but looked like a hairy bipedal thing...I even did my own internet research and never felt satisfied that was some odd looking bear etc. I was watching YouTube and saw Jarbidge and got excited having been in those canyons! burst out crying when I saw your videos in Jarbidge...this was my truth after all of these years and I had been denying that truth. Whew it was REAL!


It was great seeing you guys in that area and hearing the stories of others experiencing this. It was the summer of 1983 and I do not believe there was much of a town then and nothing Bigfoot was associated w the area as far as I can recall. I was 21 and a biology major and nothing wild scared me until that day. Just wanted to tell you guys my story...love your channel and watch it regularly.

Dr Leslie C


Thank you for sending us your sighting report Dr Leslie
We have been studying the long history of  Bigfoot sighting reports in Jarbidge Wilderness for many years. Camping there a couple of times a year searching for Bigfoot. 
Very exciting to hear another sighting report to add to the long history of sightings that date back to the Native American legends about this creature. 
They named this area Tsawhawbitts "Cannibal Giants"
 & warned early settlers to stay out of the area because there were a race of hairy giants that were known to capture & eat people.

Dr Leslie C. On Location Bigfoot Report Video

Below videos are about 
Native & Settler history of Bigfoot in the Jarbidge Wilderness

History of Jahabich & Tsawhawbitts Bigfoot Phenomenon

Shoshone Legend of Cannibal Giants in Tsawhawbitts Jarbidge Wilderness
 

Most Recent Bigfoot Sighting Report

Hunters Encounter Aggressive Group of Sasquatch Tsawhawbitts Mountains

More RMSO investigations Jarbidge Wilderness

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to be aware that there are at least 4 Bigfoot in the stone stacking photo if not more watching whoever's taking pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that thing derailed me bigtime. I used to LOVE the mountains and getting off the beaten path. Not any more. I honestly was NOT a believer before my sighting. Knowing is a lot different than thinking about it for sure.

    ReplyDelete