Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Woke-up to Bigfoot Staring at Me over Hood of Truck

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"something woke me up there was a
 Bigfoot leaning over the front of my truck looking at me"

Woke-up to Bigfoot Staring at Me over Hood of Truck

Lynn N writes RMSO
It was late  one evening I was with family. I went to sleep in the truck it 4x4 wheel drive.  The window where down something woke me up there was a Bigfoot leaning over the front of the truck looking in at me if it wanted to hurt me it could but it didn't. This was back in 90's

RMSO
Where were you at? Time of year? How long was your sighting and what did you see? Do you recall height, size or weight? Color? face features? Anything you recall. You said how it started, how did your sighting end?

Lynne N
I say he was 9'  he had light to dark hair I looked at him for about 20 minutes.  My family is Cherokee. That's my dad's side family. I'm mix .one of the family had seen it on the porch 
 An had chickens come up missing. An found the track it left. I live in Kentucky. It was summer time there is a lost woods here. I went back to sleep I had no guns no lights but moon that was all I had I thank it was wanting to know what was wrong with me .

hat was 1st and only time seen him.  Then in 92  I was walking one of the roads here in Kentucky.  An he decided to flow me I didn't see him but I could hair him walking on the hill to my left .Where I was at to many road was 2 miles an he was braking limes out of trees  never did see him but he was there watching me.i haven't been back sent.

RMSO
20 minutes? Did you see his face and or eyes?

Lynne N
Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization . I did but don't remember to much about the face. It little hair on the face . But can tell u it was no person. When u don't hair birds or anything else.  I don't remember about its eyes. It had falta noise.

RMSO
Thanks for informing us. If you recall any other details or circumstances surrounding your encounter we would love to hear about them.. Appreciate all of the information you provide. These kind of sighting reports are the best way to understand this creature.

More Kentucky Bigfoot

Appalachian Bigfoot Caring For Lost Children?
Kentucky Toddler Found Alive!

Several Kentucky Bigfoot Photos

White Creek Walker Bigfoot Video

Strange Creature Captured on Gamecam
in Flatwoods of Kentucky

Bigfoot in National News

No comments:

Post a Comment