Thursday, July 26, 2018

Bigfoot Observed Walking Across Southbound Lane Chester Idaho

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
St Anthony Sasquatch Walking in Median

Bigfoot Observed Walking 
Across Southbound Lane Chester Idaho

Tiff A writes RMSO
  I lived in Chester, Idaho and my boyfriend was driving me home from St. Anthony. 
It was spring of 2003. It was before Midnight (as that was my curfew.) 

 There was fog and as we took one of the natural curves of the highway, our headlights hit it. It is a divided highway and he was in the median. An oncoming car headlights hit it as well from the other side and we watched it walk from the median and across the southbound lanes in about 5 seconds.

 It was tall, with long legs and long arms. I couldn't see any close details. It took us about 20 seconds for our minds to register what it was. My boyfriend then made me swear to never discuss what just happened. I've told everyone I know I've seen Bigfoot :) 
Thanks,
Tiff A.

RMSO
 Been through Chester Idaho several times investigating Bigfoot sightings.  From Victor Idaho, Southwest boarder near Yellowstone to Island Park.
 Thank you for telling us about your Bigfoot sighting Tiff

 Following video is about Bigfoot sightings less than 50 miles South of your sighting Tiff.
50 miles is not far for a wild animal.
 Maybe the same Bigfoot these people saw on Bone Road as the one you saw.

Five People Chased by Bigfoot
Rancher Spots It Again 3 Days Later

Bigfoot Walking In Median West of Tetons

More Idaho Bigfoot

Four Bigfoot Encounters Near St Charles

Helicopter Log Crew Harassed by Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment