Sunday, July 10, 2022

Unidentified Creature Captured on Gamecam in Kentucky

 

Cropped from original Gamecam photo below video
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Kentucky Creature on Trail Camera
Remains Unidentified

Unidentified Creature Captured
on Gamecam in Kentucky

Lance B. states
I'm NO outdoorsman/wilderness person, so forgive me,...but I had a friend send me a weird picture from a trail cam. Can you please provide me your thoughts???? My friend has no idea,.. what is this???

Photo dated 07-03-22 at 9:30PM
Source: Public Group post on Facebook page (BDIL)
RMSO asked
Lance Hello, where or what state was this gamecamera image captured?

Lance responds
It is in Adair County, Columbia, KY, in the Flatwoods area.

RMSO
Own over 20 trail cams that I keep in the field year around in several states.. The texture, muscles and IR color of the suspect reminds me of a mountain lion. However this thing does not have a mountain lion tail and the ear does not look like a lion, unless it lost half of it in a fight.

 Interesting.. If you all figure out what it is or obtain any more evidence please share it with us.

More "Scientifically"
Unidentified Creatures Captured on Camera

Woman Captures Bigfoot
Following on Camera

RMSO Bigfoot
Top 5 Sasquatch Photo Selection

Michigan Bigfoot Video
Crossing Cass River

Large Bigfoot on Video Crossing Texas Road

No comments:

Post a Comment