Thursday, June 23, 2022

Giant Palomar Sasquatch Confronts Two Hikers

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"A large dark figure,
over 7ft tall with a distinct V shape in it's back"

Giant Palomar Sasquatch Confronts Two Hikers

Anthony B. writes RMSO
Hello
My name is Anthony. I live in Escondido CA, my story takes place on Palomar Mountain, within the state park. I was with my best friend Andrew. We were both in our early 20’s. I was waiting on car parts so we decided we go take a hike while we wait.

My story takes place on Tuesday 10/11/16. We parked at Doane pond it was around 1 when we made it up there. In the parking lot was one other car. I choose Scott’s cabin, as a hike worth taking. I was hoping it would take us to a peak as I’ve never hiked it before, it was posted as 1.2 miles away. 

 Andrew unimpressed with the hike takes us off trail “straight up” almost immediately. I’m in flip flops, I’m getting stabbed and covered in dirt by the thick brush. We come up to the edge of a ridge and at the edge sits a perfect 3-4ft circle of soft dirt. It overlooked the road in but it was high enough up you would be unlikely to see anything on it. We looked curiously at the ground puzzled by how this could be, I’m in flip flops so I take a moment to feel the ground. 

 Out of no where we here this loud deep yell, wasn’t words just a loud sound. We note it but think “oh that was at least two or three ridges of the mountain over.” The trail was close by and after our adventures up, I was happy to be back on it. 

 It was fall so the pine cones were falling but I pointed out some sounded a bit heavy and fell to close to us to be pine cones but we continued. Just before Scott’s cabin you walk through these maze like single file walk way bushes although nothing happened here, it had this very uncomfortable feel tall and thick enough to not see through, thin enough you could have probable stuck your arm through. Something I’ve just always remembered. 

 We continued on walking through those bushes popping out of them and looking up and to my left a bunch of cut and stacked pieces of huge lumber. I think to myself “we made it”. I walk to the right of the trail to see the view. I take around ten steps look out, it’s an ok view I think “where is Andrew.” So I turn around to look for him not feeling in any danger I turn around not super fast but at a comfortable rate of speed. 

 I turn around and something is already turned around standing next to a tree within 40ft of me. It distinctly jumps down and takes six big heavy monstrous steps and nothing for a second. As this is happening I’m yelling “I saw you! I saw you!” Andrew asks “was that you” but quickly realizes I’m not in the direction of the noise he heard. 

 When I had walked to the right ten steps or so off trail, he kept walking the trail at the point where when I turned around. There was a large bush between us, we could not see each other, we were about 20ft away from each other. When  We came together back on the trail no closer than five feet apart, discussing what just happened and “should we leave” being asked. 

 Out of nowhere a flatish rock, between the size of a baseball and softball lands between us, As if to say “I could have been right there”. At a minimum, of what I can remember this rock had to be thrown from 15 feet below us and 60 plus feet away with accuracy. We quickly gathered ourselves and headed down the mountain back to the car. There was not another incident on the way down.

 It happened in a split second burned into my memory is the image of a large black figure with a distinct v shape in its back, that V was white and everything within the V was white. There was no visible head as if it was below the large and wide shoulders. The shoulders from shoulder to shoulder on top had a distinct bow to it. I estimate what I saw to be somewhere in the 7ft 500 Lbs range. The foot steps were so loud I can not comprehend what would have made such a heavy footed noise each step. (3-400 Lbs would just not have made that thud, I worked with a 6’6 330lb man, this was not that.)

I’ve been back to that spot twice sense. The first time both Andrew and I went back it took over 6 months. We went back just to see if we could come close to the loudness of the footsteps we heard. We obviously could not. He got a Australian shepherd in hopes of this happens again, she will let us know it’s there. The second time I went back there was a tree fort structure erected very close to the site that I stood at. I will include that photo. And to give some size reference I’m 5’8 185 you could easily fit two of me in it.


 I’ve adventure into different parts of the mountain using the truck trails. Ive explored a particular part of the truck trail and 4 of the 6 times I’ve come out with unexplainable stories I’ve stopped returning. The first experience was the first time I encountered a tree structure with the woven sticks to make a shelter somewhere there is a photo of it. 

 The second time andrew and I followed that same truck trail we got to a dead end near the top we were in a remote spot no one for miles you couldn’t hear a car and out of nowhere we hear something that sounds whoop at us it was so deep I love music and that was low sounded luck a truck needless to say we left shortly after. 

 The 3rd experience was right around the area where I encountered my first tree structure. We encountered this awful smell I can only explain it as stand in a porter potty right over the full pooper and start taking big whiffs it stopped us in our tracks it was so putrid we looked around but saw nothing we kept going and on our return past that same spot no smell. 

 One of the last times I’ve been up there. I was at the same truck trail I’ve encountered this before I was by myself. You know that moment when your going into the real unknown where there won’t be another person and you can’t call for help because your just too far out there. I was teetering on that point my initiation was screening turn around. I took 2 short videos of some very unexplainable foot prints I found. I don’t show it well in the video but it looks like something was above the trail on the side of the mountain smashed some trees jumped down onto the trail and walks across it.


I wrote to the rangers attempting to be a little vague in hopes they would take what I did say seriously. I never did call, how do you tell a ranger I was stocked by something I can’t even explain.

I write to you for selfish reasons I hope that recounting it in detail although scary at first will help with healing. I was stocked by Bigfoot and had explainable encounters and that’s ok.

I’m going to add a photo takin up by Idyllwild it’s unedited you tell me what you think is in the sky.


More California Bigfoot

Pacific Coast Sasquatch Video
Stabilized & Zoomed

Shaver Lake Sasquatch
Carrying Infant Bigfoot

Angry Sequoia Sasquatch
Slams Into Jeep Breaking Side Window

Grandma Slams Bigfoot
With Car In Redwoods

1 comment:

  1. I live near here and have hiked these trails and driven the truck trails. I haven't seen anything unusual but an old timer who grew up in Escondido told me his buddy saw one standing in the middle of Cole Grade Rd near Palomar Mtn late at night.

    ReplyDelete