Friday, August 27, 2021

Eugene Sasquatch Photographed in Tree Line Tracks Documented

Cover Photo From Witnesses
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Oregon Bigfoot at Tree Line Watching Woman & Her Dogs

Written Report & Photos Below Video
Eugene Sasquatch Photo in Tree Line 
Tracks Documented

Cary Becker writes RMSO

 My wife has some photos she found while hiking around xxxx creek outside of Eugen OR. I'm a waning sceptic and I'll admit that they are interesting.


 She loves you videos also.

RMSO Responds
What do the photos depict?



Cary
Foot prints. That were exceptionally wide or wide and long. She claims there was a large number of different sizes going to the tree ridge and declining shore mixed with other animal tracks.



She showed me a particular photo that I was about to ridicule before I looked at it. I can't see someone making those tracks to screw with people. They were pretty fresh. Very very few people, and not in that  Marsh area.
I guess it could be a person, but their efforts would have been better in other areas, unless there's serious jerks like the people that do fake crop circles.




Cary
I posted it in one of your discussions. See what feedback I get. If people write it off, then I guess we were duped, but it was the highlight of her trip.

RMSO responds
 Serious jerks in a forum or FB page does not = validity either way.. Trolls are abundant and most have 0 intelligence. Ignore the trolls.

Cary
Okay, I'll get her to gather her stuff and send it.  Her only concern is that she thinks people will go to that area and disturb them. I guess it would have to be determined actual to worry about that. Anyway, I'll get it over ASAP.

RMSO
I worry about that too and so I broaden the area I am talking about, as to not give the exact spot.
We will keep the exact area confidential between us.





RMSO
OK got the photos by email.. Compelling looking bigfoot shaped tracks.
And then if I follow the photo order correctly.. There is a far away photo of a tree line and when you zoom in there is the bigfoot like creature standing in the tree line?

Cary 
That's what my wife thinks. I'm focused on the prints. I think she's seeing things in the contrast.

She wishes she could of taken more photos, but the ground wasps were in high mode and the blonde dog is allergic.




Cary
 I was fishing in my zodiac. She wasn't thinking bigfoot until the dogs obsessively were sniffing a big ..... foot print when she noticed there were all kinds of prints.

Wondering if it's some type of ancient human that we hunted or made war with  in the past and is now forever weary of human types.

Cary 
Be fascinating to actually make contact with one. Probably change the way we view ourselves, the world and the way we understand history.


Pamela Becker writes RMSO 
with photos used in this article
She provides details of her experience.




Hi,

My husband told me to send you these photos. We were there July 8. 2021.  My husband was out in the lake in his Zodiak and I was waiting on the shore with our 3 dogs. I walked a ways down from the boat launch and was just enjoying the view. My dogs were sniffing the ground and when I looked down I saw many BF footprints and took some photos. When I was walking back I thought I would turn around and take a couple photos of the trees. I couldn’t see anything. When I was viewing my photos later I zoomed in and this is what I think I saw. Not sure, but the one sure looks like it could be one.




RMSO Responds
Hi Pamela,
Took a look at them.
Some nice bigfoot shaped tracks.
If I follow your photo order correctly.
At the distance in the tree line you follow up zoomed in and there is a bigfoot looking creature standing in the tree line?



Pamela
Yes, that’s what I think I’m seeing. Here’s a close up of that photo zoomed in. 



RMSO
Amazing.
Appreciate you and Cary reaching out to us with your amazing experience and evidence.
Thank you

Pamela
It’s funny because we watch your Bigfoot videos on YouTube a lot and we’ve seen enough Bf videos to know they are real, but when we went to Oregon it was the last thing on my mind. To just be on a lake and look down on the ground to see those huge footprints was really unbelievable. My husband thought I was joking when I told him I took photos of some. He was just laughing at me until he saw the actual photos and then he sent them to you!  😂 Lol!  One other thing I wanted to point out is that I was taking the dogs back to the truck and had my back turned to the trees when I thought I would turn around and snap a couple photos to look at later.  It might have caught the creature in the woods off guard. Just a thought. I also had to really zoom in and look super close to see it. It really is unbelievable because I’m not a BF hunter. Lol!!



More Oregon Bigfoot Below

Rogue Sasquatch Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment