Monday, June 28, 2021

Vrancea Sasquatch in Romania

 

Source link at bottom of article
More Details & Photos about Bigfoot in Vrancea Mountains
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Bigfoot Evidence investigation of several photographs circulating the internet
since 2008 produced the following witness story for these photos.

Sasquatch Captured on Camera in Vrancea Mountains

Vrancea Sasquatch in Romania
 My name is Mihnea Vasiliu am 41 years old and I am a chemical engineer. My passion is photography and this bat country far and wide to capture landscapes, people, animals, construction etc. On Friday I was in Vrancea Mountains, on the road leading to the Lepsa SzĂ©kely Targu-Gresu. At one point I saw something on the road. I thought it was a bear from a distance seeing a hulking figure covered with hair, a brown fur. So I went down to take a picture (please note that I have a professional camera equipped with telephoto) being grabbed almost disappear after the bend of the road. Just two pictures I took do not know what to think. I see the picture a strange creature resembling a man but ... Believe me that was over six feet tall and moves very fast, not like a bear. There are few moments in one's life where you feel that you can freeze the blood; for me this was one. I know I get all kinds of crap on mail and I'd like to think that my way is not the type who post comments on forums and stuff. So are available if you have doubts about the veracity of the pictures.


More Russian Bigfoot Below

Side Leaping Yeti Video Enhanced

Adygea Sasquatch Captured on Video

Russian Yeti Appears Wounded

Bigfoot Russian Yeti Causes Traffic Accident

Source Link:

5 comments:

  1. The proportions look off to me likes it's a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys but this looks very poor. Nothing in anthropology would give a real creature a bare chest and stomach with that much hair across his whole body. The feet are all wrong he looks like he's just got back from the hairdressers and if I'm not mistaken he's also wearing glasses.

    ReplyDelete