Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Bigg Burk Bigfoot Video

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Bigg Burk YouTube claims
Out with Grandchildren in woods and didn't even know
the camera was recording.
Accidently captured the following Bigfoot like subject 
peeking at them from behind a tree or stump.

Grandparents Capture Sasquatch on Video 
while Hiking with Grandkids
Bigg Burk Bigfoot Video

More Bigfoot Videos Below

Incredibly Fast Bigfoot Jumping from Tree & Running to Cover

Pac NW Bigfoot Stabilized & Zoomed


Adygea Sasquatch Captured on Video

2 comments:

  1. That Pac West footage is really awesome. Lots of detail. Very sneaky bf. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the researchers that work with the Bigfoot organization I have a very good story I would love to be able to tell somebody about a night out in North Carolina in a in a rock quarry with some friends the story that I will let you know later on when I can know that the story is going to be taken seriously I will let you know what happened that night and you're not going to believe this and I and my mind know what I saw I know what happened that night and I will never forget it as long as I live

    ReplyDelete