Sunday, October 6, 2019

Montana Bigfoot Takes Tripe From Cabin

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Video below written report
"it was about 9 foot tall, wide wide shoulders"

Montana Bigfoot Takes Tripe From Cabin

Daphne writes RMSO
 We had a Bigfoot outside our cabin, North-West Montana, terrible stench.

RMSO responds
 Would love to hear the details on this thread or email us at rmsobigfoot@gmail.com

Daphne writes
 My husband was a Flathead Indian, (he passed away)...and we lived about 4 miles North of Arlee, Montana. It was he who said it is "THE big ape".. it was black and the stink was what we first thought odd, our two Police dogs took off, the Kuvz dog stayed by our cabin door barking, our 5 cats crawled on the floor like centipedes, their nostrils flaring, and hugging the outside of the cabin in their escape.

 I thought it was a black bear, but Louie, my husband said what it was, it was about 9 foot tall, wide wide shoulders, about 11pm, it took the cow stomach that was laying out the side of our cabin, the butcher dropped it off for use, because Louie liked Tripe, so he wanted me to get the tripe out ! It weighed SO much I could not deal with it! But the Bigfoot had the stomach under it's LEFT arm and strode off up the hill toward the forest... it was black and not too visible in the dark, we only had a porch light bulb on, as we lived in a tiny log cabin, that was bout 80 years old...!

RMSO responds
 Thank you for relaying your families experience with Bigfoot.
There are many Bigfoot sighting reports in Montana. We have been on several expeditions because of those sightings to the North-West side of your State..

Bigfoot Takes Tripe From Cabin

More Bigfoot in Montana

Woman's Evaro Bigfoot Encounter Montana

Bowls Creek Montana Bigfoot

Bauman's Deadly Bigfoot Encounter
 on Location Montana

Crazy Timber Bigfoot Montana
#MontanBigfoot

2 comments:

  1. Stop thinking it's only one species, yours are ones that can grow massive... I have never had that species do anything to make me feel odd. One scared the crap out of the deer that passed me.lol
    Stay safe. One way to encourage their friendly response is when you notice them, have everyone relax and take a seat, pretend to "groom" each other's hair, like other primates. This will give them the signal that your cool and they should relax as well. But some of them have been shot by we humans, stories are told and grudges held, I think some would be more hostile. I am sorry for the horrible typing, tiny phone, big fingers. Stay safe, happy squatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following sasquatch story's for about five yrs now there are so many sighting. That make me believe I never seen but still believe. There are to many encounters or sighting for everyone to be wrong so to go and experience some. With caution I go. Look with someone who knows what to look for I'm interested in your guys story s !

    ReplyDelete