Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tall Dark Broad Bigfoot at Mt Shasta

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Tall Dark Broad Bigfoot at Mt Shasta

Tom Fox writes RMSO
Have been camping around mt shasta and certainly saw something tall and dark that was on a ridge that only a expert hiker could climb. anyhow, I believe I saw my first bf! 


Later I attempted to check for foot prints but couldn't get to the ridge, asked others what the best way to get up there. it was tall and I waved at it and felt its presence. but no I cannot say 100% it was .. viewed it on the ridge above the L for Old Ski Bowl location. it was very tall all dark even face was, it was very broad then turned sideways and looked like a slim dark pole.

RMSO responds
Thanks for the info Tom. MT Shasta is well known for Bigfoot activity.
Is it OK if I make a blog post regarding your Mt Shasta experience?

Tom Fox
yes, Mt Shasta, am still here, am looking to move here now. Will be here for certain for another month!
I should of make a bf call to it ! You take the paved road all the way to the old ski resort called OLD SKI BOWL ! theres natural springs there and trails but none up to where I saw BF!

RMSO
Keep us posted if you see any more suspect Bigfoot activity. Take video and photos if possible.
Thanks again.

More Bigfoot Near Mt Shasta

Lake Shasta Bigfoot at The Caverns

Sasquatch Growls Through Window Shakes Trailer

Bigfoot Intimidation of Pine Cone Collector
#MtShastaBigfoot

1 comment:

  1. I was at the lake shasta caverns today what are the odds right!I was looking all around in the lonely road and was kind of nervous to encounter one but just saw several logs formations around the town of Burney before heading to my tour at the lake shasta caverns!

    ReplyDelete